View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 07:50 AM   #202
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3 Manhasset

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

Torture Galaxy Sweet Exclusive Hot Good Full Collection. Part 1. Toluca Lake

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Hardcore video in the best traditions of bdsm from the studio Torture Galaxy. Download and enjoy!

Total size: 9.9 GB in 34 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture Galaxy Sweet Exclusive Hot Good Full Collection. Part 1.

It Bitch Needs Attention - BrutalMaster Pattersonville

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BrutalMaster
When we say the bitch needs attention, that is both literal and figurative. On the one hand, she craves attention because, after all, that is how she suffers, by someone focusing on her and making sure she is gimped, in pain, bound, punished, degraded…you get the idea.On the other hand, she needs attention in terms of needing to be punished.Of course, none of that matters much. It is mean, nothing more, and it deserves to live its live in agony or as close as possible to it. This is a good example, the slut is balanced on a steel pipe and that chain locked to the metal collar around her neck is not a decoration. Add some tied tits and a gimp hood and the only thing that’s missing is a cruel whipping…which is also on the way.It has not been in Hell! for a while so let’s all welcome her back, after all…the Bitch Needs Attention.
Duration: 22:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18395kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It Bitch Needs Attention - BrutalMaster

Kendra Barbie North Haverhill

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.
Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra Barbie

Insatiable Ass Part 1 Takotna

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Ashley Lane is pretty scared coming in to have a private session with us, and not without reason. We asked her whether she liked pain or humiliation and she said pain, so we'll give her a little of what she wants and a lot of what we want. She starts out giggling and having a snack and keeps giggling when we get her hogtied on the floor. But her laughter won't last long.
She was rude to one of our viewers when we started, and we are going to make her pay for that. We set her up in the racks with her tits exposed and her legs spread for easy access, and then the fun starts. We wrap and snap at her head with rubber bands and cover her body with clothespins until she is crying from the humiliation as much as the pain. We go to work on her with the most powerful vibrator we have and she starts screaming. It's hard to tell whether it makes it better or worse for her, but who cares? We like it just fine.
Duration: 48:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insatiable Ass Part 1

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 1 Edgewater

As told by Illustrious Rouge I had another great dream the other night. Once again I found myself in an old rickety bed under a spotlight. The same man as before tossed a noose around my neck and then tied it off to the head board. Even though my hands were free, with my neck tied I was completely at his mercy, and I liked it. He took his time tying my wrists to the headboard, and then he tied my ankles together and tied them to the footboard. At this point it was rather nice. The ropes were not tight at all, especially compared to last time. I had a feeling that this might change though. He walked behind the headboard and shoved a big Ball in my mouth with a strap running through the middle which was buckled around my head. This was tight. He then quickly secured my left wrist. I was right the bondage started to get a little more stringent. He lifts my skimpy little tank top and starts groping and kneading my tits. He leaves. I can't see him anymore, but I KNOW he's still watching me. I can feel it. He comes back and unties my neck. Ahhh he has a reason. He buckles this really crazy, creepy, head harness, muzzle thingy on my head. It takes him a while as there are a ton of buckles. Next he unties my wrists from the headboard only to retie them to the very ends down low. He then unties my ankles. As he does I see that he had made attached the ropes around my ankles, before he tied them together. Now he pulls my ankles out to the ends of the footboard, me to spread my legs. Look at the time, I'll tell you more tomorrow.
Duration: 18:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 1

Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 2 Botkyrka

Donovan is facing and secured to a post by her nipple clamps being pulled tight around it. Her arms are bound and chicken winged, so that her hands stay clear of her ass while I belt whip her. At the very end she is released and that is it for this series. I had more planned for Donovan, but she tapped out about where this video ended.
Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps

File size: 433.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.07034 секунды с 9 запросами