Old 03-27-2023, 12:48 PM   #224
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Best Of Josh Weston vol.2 Deerton

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Falcon Anthology Series, Falcon Studios
Cast: Josh Weston, Joe Foster, Brad Benton, Derek Cameron, Cameron Fox, Nino Bacci, Jason Tyler, Tommy Brandt, Jack Ryan, Brendan Falke, Paul Johnson, Antonio Majors, Gus Mattox, Collin O'Neal, Danny Lopez, Alec Martinez, Tyler Gunn, Rafael Alencar, Thom Barron,
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Group Sex, Orgy, Double Oral Penetration, Rimming, Fingering, Cumshots, Facials, Outdoor, Big Dicks, Muscle Men, Safe Sex, Compilations
Josh Weston is a true Falcon Legend. His face, body and unmistakeable endowment make him one of the most memorable Falcon Superstars of all time. Following up The Best of Josh Weston, Volume 1, The Best of Josh Weston, Volume 2 gives you more of Josh Weston in his entirety. Nine more scenes of masculine perfection!
Format: avi
Duration: 3:31:57
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1123kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Of Josh Weston vol.2

Young Cum Gulpers Bloomsburg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Defiant Productions
Cast: Chad, Nick, Adam, Stephen, Dakota, Kared, Christian, Kasey, Trey, Bobby Golden, Chance, Dan Doe, Lance, Keegan, Sean, Dominick, Chad Wiley, Timmy Tucker, Lukas, Jayden, Kenny, Timmy, Johnny B Johnson, Brandon, Ricky, Jordan, Shane, Darrian, Shy Guy, Camer
Genres: Amateur, Oral, Group, Threeways, Masturbation, Toys, Solo, Anal
Video language: English
Overall, I did enjoy this DVD only because it reminded me of some of the finer moments of Defiant’s early years. I have always been a huge fan of their videos and to see highlights like this from the beginning of their existence was a real treat! It was also a reminder to me of where this company began back in 1999 and how “primitive” their first videos were. It also reminds me of how far they have come and yet maintain the look of amateur videos while having become so much more professional. Defiant Productions has become “the” professional amateur video company! Is that possible? Featured on this DVD are scenes starring Tristan, Adam, Christian, Shane…and so many others! 30 stars are compiled here in this cum shooting extravaganza and each of them is fun to watch…again and again! It’s also fun to see how they’ve grown up over the last few years and have changed. As I said, I have been a huge fan of this company since the beginning of their existence, so I have seen a lot of these guys perform many times on several DVD’s over the years. I’ve seen new haircuts, new tattoos, new attitudes, better performances and more. It’s been a fun treat to see this; and it’s been even greater that director Joe Serna feels the liberty of bringing back these guys over and over again! Most video stars these days do a few videos and then they are never heard from again. With Defiant however, you see “the regulars” and then with each new video a “newcomer” seems to arrive and the cast of boys continues to grow! I love that! I only hope that Defiant Productions keeps bringing us more of the “highlight” compilations. This was a wonderful idea and one that I hope continues! I just would ask that they title the videos more appropriately, instead of with such a hugely deceptive title…unless they actually do start gulping loads of cum!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:41
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1564kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Cum Gulpers

Kiwame (Extreme) - Genki Satake Reston

Release Year: 2011
Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Oral/Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Outdoor, Group, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
巨根格闘家、佐竹元基をついに極め� �。 究極ベスト『極』ここに誕生! オフィシャル限定映像を含む人気の� �かった厳選6編収録豪華版。 『 10』…密室でノリノリ暴走勃発! 『 3』…初野外撮影敢行、雄尻めがけデ� ��マラ高速ピ…ストン! 『猟辱レイプ狂 第三章』…サウナに潜む衝撃凌辱鬼� �。 『.7』…旅館で見せる恋人ファック。 壊れるほど激しく犯しまくる! 『職場淫猥白書7』…とまどう家庭教� ��を弄び、性処理玩具として調教して いく…。 『職場淫猥白書6』…誰もいないはず� ��オフィスで、凌辱の世界へと踏み込 んだ過激真実ストーリー。 野生獣が男に溺れ、覚醒する!巨根� �ロマッチョここに君臨! 鍛え込まれたノンケの剛体を徹底的� �貪り、男×男の極エロオールジャン� �徹底バイブル!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:09:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2007kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiwame (Extreme) - Genki Satake

Colt Couples vol.3 Ratingen

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Colt Studio
Cast: Adam Champ , Brad Patton , Burt Miers , Cliff Turner , Darin Hawk , Lance , Tom Chase , Tom Littlewolf
Genres: anal, oral, vintage, pre-condom, compilation, general hardcore
Colt Couples III celebrates over four decades of man-on-man coupling here at Colt Studio. Through the sensual lenses of legendary Colt Studio Group directors Rip Colt, John Rutherford and Kristofer Weston you will experience the sexual chemistry of the world's most masculine couples in all-male erotica. Featuring two Never-Before-Released, Pre-Condom Classic scenes from the Colt vaults, Colt Couples III will leave you craving more as these men intimately invite you into their private sexual worlds.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:28:54
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt Couples vol.3

Время генерации страницы 0.19654 секунды с 9 запросами