View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 11:36 AM   #14
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Ginary's Test - Part 2 Purdon

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Ginary seated, the first thing I do is tie some rope in her hair... it gets it out of my way, and it will come in handy later. It's definitely time for Ginary to be gagged. I walk away to get some gag materials, and I order Ginary to struggle for us while I do this. She tries to stand up, but realizes that is a bad idea. She sits back down and does a good job of struggling. I return with 2 shop rags. I'm lucky if I can fit 1 in most girls mouths, but Ginary seems to be blessed, and I think 2 will fit... Turns out I'm right! Many wraps of black tape seal them in her mouth nicely. I now turn my attention to her tits. I use some thin twine to tightly bind her tits. During this time Ginary seems to be concentrating as a few tears roll down her cheeks. After her tits are bound to my satisfaction, and after I have a little fun with them, I remove her gag. So far so good. Ginary was extremely nervous before we started, but so far she's doing a good job. After her gag comes out, I continue slapping and flicking her nipples. I give her a short gag break as I start to add more rope to her upper body. Her elbows are tied before I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage. The excess rope on her wrists is pulled up and tied off behind her neck, cruelly stressing her shoulders. More rope is tied around her arms and upper torso and cinched. I spin Ginary around in her chair like a display piece. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 2

Body Fluid Punishment Huston

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Annette Schwarz, Madame Adore
Genres: Pissing, Peeing, Lesbian, Dominance, Rubber, Gagging, Anal, Fisting, Slapping, Lezdom, Extreme
Video language: English
Rubber dominatrix Madame Adore dominates Annette Schwarz with help from her body fluids.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2844kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Fluid Punishment

Cruel Romance - May 05, 2017 - Honey Loving Hustlers West York

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Cruel Romance
Cast: Mona Wales and Ella Nova
Genres: Fetish, Bondage, utrageous lesbian bdsm sex, blowjob, anal, domination and submission, spanking, flogging, nudity, abduction, inappropriate relationships and cruel behavior.
The latest scripted feature from Cruel Romance is a fanciful crime story starring Mona Wales and Ella Nova. Cheryl and Nedra, the Honey Loving Hustlers, are hired by a mob boss to find his crooked accountant (Pockit Fanes) and his ex-stripper wife (Rain DeGrey). While they wait for the Mob Boss' arrival, the girls have fun with their captive guests, which includes making the accountant watch while Cheryl makes love to his wife. Cheryl's raging lust also turns to innocent Nedra. Nedra at first resists Cheryl's advances, but loneliness leads her to submit to Cheryl's brutal form of lovemaking. Nedra is slapped, choked, humiliated and made to cum for Cheryl's amusement. Also included is a scene of man-female wrestling!
Duration: 40:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Romance - May 05, 2017 - Honey Loving Hustlers

Sage is Tested - Part 1 Capulin

Sage is new in town. She normally works as a Dominatrix, but she enjoys switching from time to time. I tell her ahead of time what she's in for, and she says she can handle anything. The clips starts with her seated as I tie her to the chair at her waist. Right from the start Sage is a tease. She smiles as I grab her by her hair and grope her tits. I gradually get a little more rough. I untie her blouse and let them fall free. Now I get even rougher... slapping them hard. She asks if that is all I have. I ignore her questions for now. I then start to bind her tits with thin twine. Sage's expression goes back and forth from smiles to heavy breathing and a look of concern. She yelps as I slap her bound tit and flick her nipple. I'm tired of hearing her talk, so I gag her with the biggest red ball gag I have. Now I can play with her bound tit in peace. I then bind her other tit. I stand behind her and then I start slapping her bound tits. She moans and yelps and stomps her heels on the ground. Sage, with her 3 chins from her gag, continues moaning as I play and flick her nipples. I grab a length of rope and add a simple chest harness to her bondage. At this point Sage is really enjoying herself. I can tell because when I brush my hand over her pussy, she voluntarily spreads her legs open wide. I place a hand over her gagged mouth and continue rubbing and slapping her pussy through her satin black panties. After a while, I stop and tie a rope around her neck. She looks very worried as I place a large sponge on her lap. I remove her ballgag and then I once again grab her by her hair as I grope her bound tits. She closes her eyes and enjoys herself as she stretches her jaw. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:18

File size: 777.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 1

Ginary's Test - Part 3 Saratoga

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.
Duration: 20:26

File size: 918.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 3

Bunny De La Cruz-Bunny Gets Fucked Bayonne

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Jeffsmodels
Cast: Bunny De La Cruz
Genres: Plumpers, BBW, Big Butt, Big Tits, Facial, Fat, Hardcore, Masturbation
A married guy found a mistress and began to seduce her. Sex started with a cool penis suction. The man slapped this slut on the cheek, and then put his hard dick in her ass as deep as possible and began to fry to the fullest. She got a load of hot and thick cum.
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bunny De La Cruz-Bunny Gets Fucked

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 1 Mc Donald

Polly has been fascinated with bondage since a young age. She finally experienced bondage for the 1st time a few months ago. Now she wants more. I lead her in, wrists already bound, by her hair and immediately tie her overhead by her neck. I grab a handful of her hair and start groping and manhandling her restrained body. I then start slapping her ass. So far Polly seems to be enjoying herself (She did mention later that she loved the neck rope). I then start binding her further. I add some rope around her waist, which is the basis for a crotchrope. I then add more ropes to accentuate her nice ass as well. I work my way down, adding 3 bands of cinched rope around her thighs. I love the look on her face as the ropes around her legs are cinched tight. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 13:39

File size: 612.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.08011 секунды с 9 запросами