LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rick Tickled Insane Kyles Ford

Cast: Rick S
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Rick wakes up on the tickling table for another tickling therapy session. He bought the 20 session package the last time he was in because the endorphin release from the tickling felt so good. One reason he bought the package is because it included a free extended bonus tickling session. What Rick didn't know is that the bonus session includes the 'capture' scenario - which he sees being played out here. Rick was captured at the gym earlier and wakes up on my tickling table. The 40 year-old building contractor is tickled on his size 13 feet, armpits, sides and his very ticklish neck. Then I tried the tickle-worship technique by licking and biting on Rick's toes. This drove him insane with laughter - and then I gave him even more bonus tickles...
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5031kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 729.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rick Tickled Insane

Michael's Birthday Present: Vinni's Feet Kellysville

Cast: Vinni
It may be Michael's birthday but Vinni is getting to celebrate as well when Michael worships his feet. Vinni strips naked and strokes his cock to a nice finish.
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5552kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 525.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael's Birthday Present: Vinni's Feet

Casey Cooper and Jake Daniel Kutztown

Cast: Casey Cooper and Jake Daniel
Jake is fun to tickle. Not only is he packed solid with muscle from head to toe, but he has stunning feet too. Jake started out cocky because he didn't think he was very ticklish, probably because not many people tickle a guy who is built like him. But luckily Casey and I tread where others have failed and not only got Jake into the tickling chair, but got him naked as well. I forgot to mention the top two reasons I love to tickle Jake - he is extremely ticklish and his reactions are priceless. The dawning realization that this tickling wasn't going to be a cinch like he thought is priceless, as is his reaction when I put 4 vibrating toothbrushes down his shorts. Good times!
Duration: 21:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6717kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Cooper and Jake Daniel

Braden Charron - Braden Tickled Arkansas City

Cast: Braden Charron
Braden has found himself in the tickle chair and at the mercy of my hands and tickle tools. He's extremely ticklish, which makes this even more delightfully fun for me.
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6090kbps

File size: 800.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Braden Charron - Braden Tickled

Spencer Gets Off On His Smelly Socks - Spencer Punta Cana

Cast: Spencer
Cute hunk Spencer sniffs his own sweaty socks and gets off on them at MyFriendsFeet. It isn't too often you can get a guy to admit that he loves the smell of his own sweaty feet but Spencer here has no problem with it. It's so erotic the way he gets off on his own man smells, jerking his cock while holding a sock to his face. Wow. We almost shot our loads right along with Spencer!
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5951kbps

File size: 320.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spencer Gets Off On His Smelly Socks - Spencer

Javi's Feet & Workout Socks Worshiped Zaoyang

Cast: Javi
Foot freak Dev got a hold of a hot, toned hunk Javi to worship. Dev used to work out with Javi's and confesses to Javi that they used to have a foot thing going on. The younger was open to the experience too. Javi is a total amateur to this kind of thing, but he loved getting his feet adored completely.
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5693kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Javi's Feet & Workout Socks Worshiped

Clark - Clark Tickled On The Tickling Table Breezy Point

Cast: Clark
Clark unfortunately lost his job selling high end cars and called me a while ago at MyFriendsFeet and said he was willing to make another tickling scene. We make a quick one that I posted a while ago, but he had said he wouldn't do it again. Still, he came back and made another one that was a bit longer with some stronger bondage on the table. If you knew Clark you would know how huge this is. He is a very much a 'man's man' and is very reserved and shy even. He was even more nervous about this scene than the last one because he was so much more exposed and vulnerable. I loved that I got this strong silent type laughing under my fingertips. I could tell he was trying to hold it in and be all macho, but he just couldn't. His body is awesome and to have it wriggling under me was a big turn on! Enjoy...
Duration: 8:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6320kbps

File size: 406.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clark - Clark Tickled On The Tickling Table

Время генерации страницы 0.03012 секунды с 9 запросами