Old 03-27-2023, 08:29 AM   #190
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree high Pinerolo

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Rain DeGrey has some more tough love for Nikki Darling. The bulb at the end of the ass hook is massive. There's no way it could slide easily into Nikki's tight ass hole. But Rain doesn't care if it goes in easy, it is going in. She forces it pass the tight ring of muscles at the entrance to Nikki's back door and Nikki lets out a little squeak of distress in response. The double penetration makes her really feel the pressure inside of her. She's so full, with a huge hook in her butt and a giant dildo in her pussy, barely able to move in her bondage. That won't help when it comes time to take the caning she has coming. In fact, that is when she really starts crying.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree high

Dee Williams Umbarger

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
It's not all bad for Dee, it turns out she does like playing rough, and every painful position and bit of torment gives her more pleasure. She particularly likes it when Matt puts the sex machine in her ass and turns it on to its highest setting. Soon enough he's got her squirting all over the place and crying out in orgasm.
Duration: 47:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7361kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee Williams

Diamondly Thumbs to Nipples Strappado - Part 2 Mudanjiang

Diamondly is cruelly cleave gagged with vetwrap and electrical tape before I tie her elbows, add a chest harness, and tie up a few other loose ends needed for her future strappado. I make the gag extra severe just for fun, before removing it and replacing it with a strict panel harness gag.
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4930kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 670.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly Thumbs to Nipples Strappado - Part 2

Betty Guinea Betty - Insex Omer

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Betty made the call; she wanted to come back. It was a great coincidence. We were working on designing and fabricating metal restraints. We had several pieces ready to go and Betty will be the guinea pig to try one out. Two inch by one quarter inch steel strap was fashioned into a fiddle. Then a leg spreader was designed to lock on to the ankles. We made sure there was an attachment point in the middle of the leg spreader. Now she is flipped around like a frog by attaching the fiddle to the spreader. In order to fuel the anticipation and tease, her panties stayed on for now. Her bum cheeks are nicely soiled by wiggling around on the dirty garage floor. This will be a nice contrast to the red welts that the cane can paint. She was just threatened with the cane. Betty is a very temperamental girl. Tears rolled out of her eyes at the mere site of the magic wand. We only had to tease her with it. The watery flow of ice melting under the soles of her feet could not match the flow of torment from her eyes. She needs to rest now — let’s put her in the cathedra. While Betty catches her breath we will apply the chicanery: butterfly pump gag, electrical tape, castration bands and suction tubes for her nipples and clitoris; clamps to splay the innies. Finally the electrical charged speculum squeezing the Grafenberg bulb. Ahhhh — the peal jam dripping from her vulva(1) is the icing on the cake.
Duration: 1:21:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4799kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Betty Guinea Betty - Insex

Ginary's Test - Part 3 Afton

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 3

Brooke Johnson domthenation - a light reward Seclin

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 20:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24027kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson domthenation - a light reward

Severe Gags for Ophelia Kahn - Part 4 West Granby

Ophelia endures tight nose hooks and a tongue clamp... her bondage is tightened up as well. The way she pleads with her eyes is a thing of beauty!
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Severe Gags for Ophelia Kahn - Part 4

Время генерации страницы 0.08153 секунды с 9 запросами