View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 08:28 AM   #188
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House - Part 2 Pine Bank

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Home Owner returns to find Amanda on the hard concrete floor... No surprise there since he bound her tightly with rope. She still has to much movement for his liking though so her binds her even more thoroughly. He then lefts her onto a platform and ties ropes from her bondage up to a beam in the basement ceiling. A nylon stocking goes on her head and is tied back. He clover clamps her nipples and then ties them off to a post in front of her. What a pretty little display piece our cat burglar makes. The Home Owner leaves her helpless and muffled and goes back upstairs. At the end of the clip he returns and removes her gag to she what she has to say for herself.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 883.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House - Part 2

Sierra Cirque Tag Team Part 3 Warner Springs

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Sierra's already got a few marks on her ass from the fun we've been having with her but we think she needs some more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque Tag Team Part 3

Allegra's Test - Part 2 Bainbridge

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 2

Amy Aimless Vojens

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
After her ordeal as a whirl-around ass-to-mouth slut for Dr. Mercies, Amy gets toyed with some more. Dr. M bends her over his desk for a savage assfuck with more ass to mouth and ass eating. He also pries open her ass with some large toys for a punishing painal session. Then he and his orderly lead her into the padded cell, where they rip off her remaining clothing and turn her into a puppet girl. The orderly fucks her face and cunt and leaves her with a second cumshot dripping down her face. Amy didn't get any therapy in this session either. She was just a little bimbo for the sadistic staff.
Duration: 55:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7206kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amy Aimless

JJ Plush Wants To Be Hogtied a True Story part 2 New Bavaria

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24632kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JJ Plush Wants To Be Hogtied a True Story part 2

Charli Acacia Schofield

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
So, do you think Charli made it through the rough sex test? Before you answer that, here's a few of the training exercises Charli received. First, she was collared, chained and tightly bound while straddling a Sybian fuck machine turned all the way up. Her pussy, thighs and tits were spanked hard with a stiff leather riding crop.
Duration: 30:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7741kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charli Acacia

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 2 Poprad

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel is tightly cleave gagged before her Captor adds more opes. He adds a chest harness and ties her more securely to the chair as well. The snot and drool start running down Rachel's face as her ankles are tied to a ring bolted to the floor and then up to a rung in the chair. Her gag is then made even tighter after black tape is wrapped on top of the ace bandage. After a while the gag is removed and replaced with an open mouth variety. Her whimpers intensify as her nipples are clamped and tied tight to her thighs. By this time, drool has run all down her chest and pussy, and is puddling on the chair. Her elbows are drawn together and tied before her wrists are tied to a lower rung on the chair. Her bondage is TIGHT! Her gag is removed. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 851.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.04646 секунды с 9 запросами