Balladorim7

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Balladorim7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cum in my Panties, Loser

Cum in my Panties, Loser

Information:

File name: Cum in my Panties, Loser

Tags / Description: You love my lingerie, dont you? You wish you could be sexy like me. A Goddess like me! Well, Ive brought my panties for you to try on so you can be my sissy bitch. Youll do as I say because you are longing to get your hands on my beautiful panties. I want you to try these panties on and flaunt them for me. I want to see your pathetic dick in my panties. Youre just a panty boy loser and you LOVE feeling like a sexy sissy. Go ahead, turn around, lets see your ass in that thong lol. Start stroking, I want you to cum in one of these pairs of panties...which one will it be? We picked the same one lol youre getting a hang of this, sissy! Stroke your pathetic little sissy dick in my cute, sexy thong. Youre so pathetic, such a sissy loser trying so hard to be like me lol. Show me that little load in your panties. Youre going to come back everyday and cum in new pair of panties I give you. Maybe one day Ill let you wear what Im wearing now. Gotta earn the good stuff, loser , Sissification, Sissy Training, Imposed Crossdressing, Panty Fetish, Humiliation, ManyVids

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:46
Video Size: 0,19 GB
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - Cum in my Panties, Loser
Balladorim7 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03441 секунды с 9 запросами