Old 03-26-2023, 11:16 AM   #13
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Mih Ninfetinha on nine - Double Anal Gang Bang goes Wet Prairie City

Release Year: 2023
Studio: PissVids
Genres: anal, ass to mouth, blowjob, cum swallowing, deep throat, double anal, face fucking, gagging, gangbang, gapes, interracial, piss, piss drinking, prolapse, slapping, spanking
Sexy girl Mih Ninfetinha and 9 guys.She passionately sucks their huge clubs, they fuck her holes - Deep throat, Double anal, Pee Drink, Pee Shower!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mih Ninfetinha on nine - Double Anal Gang Bang goes Wet

aprilstorm Jeffrey

Release Year: 2021
Cast: April Storm
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing, Natural Tits
Video language: English
Big tits April Storm tells us this is her 1st rough scene. I walk up dressed in a robe and mask and slap her face and put my fingers down her throat. I put my cock all the way down her throat and make her stay there. I slap her big tits and face fuck and gag her more. I switch to POV and she sucks my cock and eats my ass and I fuck her titties and spit in her face. I bend her over and fuck her and she can't take it and tries to pull away. I turn her over and pound her cunt some more and continuously slap her face. She says do it harder and I do. I flip her over and spit in her face then fuck it while she's upside down on the couch. I sit on her face with all my weight and she eats my ass. I slap her face over and over and she tells me to do it harder again so I do and her face is all red. This is the hardest and most face slapping in a scene I can remember. She bends over me while I'm sitting on the couch and I fuck her face then she rides my dick and eats my ass some more. I pick her upside down and fuck her throat then pick her up in the air and fuck her. In the bedroom I have her lie on her stomach facing me and give her a throat pounding. I flip her upside down and fuck her throat while slapping and spitting on her. I fuck her hard from behind then switch to POV and have her lick all over my body and worship me. I roughly fuck her throat in a 69 then get on top of her and pound out her pussy. I wrap her hair around her neck and fuck her face then pound her hard from behind again until she can't take anymore. I put her on her knees against the wall and put my foot on her throat. I fuck her face until I bend her over backwards and blow a giant load down her throat. She can barely talk. In the bathroom she sucks my cock again until I give her a facial. April was a good girl for Daddy!
Duration: 1:17:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3403kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: aprilstorm

Real sex tendency - Yuko Kazuki Armadale

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Yuko Kazuki
Genres: Asian, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Spanking, Slapping, Whipping
A female teacher 'Yuko' visits the SM master 'Haruki Yukimura'. She confesses that she is the real M. Is that her illusion or the truth!? This movie tries to reveal her real sex tendency.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:53:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1371kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real sex tendency - Yuko Kazuki

Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie Culdesac

Release Year: 2023
Bound, gagged and leashed, gorgeous Natalie struggles against Jay's grip -- he grabs and gropes the poor girl then leashes her to the corner walls. Her elbows are re-tied all the way together and then roped into her crotchrope. Her perfect tits are pulled free and clamped before her ankles are roped wide apart. Frog-tied and tit-tied, the lovely blonde writhes on the floor, her crotchrope riding up into her pretty pussy. Sticky duct tape is slapped over her white ballgag and her elbows are re-tied together. Seated in the slave chair with her lovely legs spread, Natalie gets a big dose of tit play followed by intricate breast bondage. Her elbows are re- tied together again and she is re-gagged with a custom harness ballgag.
Duration: 1:17:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Entrelacs

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

A New Toy - Part 3 Watseka

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I remove the girl's ballgag and then I bind her right tit. I slap and grope it as I pull on her crotchrope to see how she reacts. I bind her other tit and then spend more time slapping them and manhandling her. I tie a rope into her hair for later before shoving a shop rag in her mouth as a gag. After the rag has been tightly taped in, I lift her out of the chair and place her on the floor. I add another length of rope to her ankles and feet. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 651.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Toy - Part 3

Summer Hart (Tit Truss) Borovichi

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Not all tits are created equal. Even the nicest of tits are not great for bondage. They come in all shapes and sizes. Summer Hart just happens to have a beautiful set that are perfect for tying up. They are also great for slapping around and generally abusing. Summer finds out just what her tits are good for. OT has them tied up till they are purple. Summer isn’t just a pair of tits though. She’s got an ass that could crush your soul, a spread as wide as Niagara Falls, and a face so pretty you’ll piss yourself.
Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hart (Tit Truss)

Время генерации страницы 0.05438 секунды с 9 запросами