View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 11:10 AM   #13
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Iced - Elizabeth Felton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 910kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 276.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iced - Elizabeth

Compromises Part 2 - Cherie DeVille. Willow Wood

It's every model's nightmare. Cherie DeVille has been working with PD on what she thought was going to be a simple shoot. But he is a demanding director and everything she does is wrong. He seems normal enough, at first, but once he has her locked into the bondage things start to get out of control fast. She wakes up chained to the wall, straight-jacketed and terrified, wondering what the hell he has planned. It doesn't take long for him to show her.
He keeps telling her that it will make the shoot better but he discarded the camera a long time ago. Every time Cherie screams or cries he tells her to stop complaining and hits her harder. She doesn't know what to do. If she resists it will be so much worse, if she submits she is afraid she may start to enjoy it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:24:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 896.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compromises Part 2 - Cherie DeVille.

Bondage & Fucked On The Table Donnybrook

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English
Slave model Juliette, silk gag, rope bondage and hardcore fucking on the table.
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4023kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage & Fucked On The Table

Virtual Geisha as My Rope Bondage Doll Boolarra

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Hardcore, Punishment
Virtual Geisha Doll, hard rope shibari bondage on bed, homemade tied.
Duration: 13:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Virtual Geisha as My Rope Bondage Doll

A New Toy - Part 1 Kostanai

A friend of mine brought over her friend who is referred to as "the girl" for me to play with. the girl has been in bondage before, but nothing like she is about to experience. She seems nervous, but as soon as I grab her by her hair, the nervousness seems to turn into excitement. The clip starts with her arms already bound in a box tie. I manhandle and smack her ass for a bit before I rope her neck and tie it off overhead. I continue groping her as I watch and enjoy her expressions. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt, revealing her perfect ass. I enjoy watching her quiver as I smack it. I love my toys hogtied, so I start off as usual with waist ropes and a tight crotchrope. Ropes are also applied under her ass cheeks. Her ass already looks incredible, but the ropes make it look even better. I turn her back around and enjoy smacking and kneading her ass again. I sometimes hold onto her by her hair or by her tits as I do so. I finally get more rope and continue binding her legs. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. the girl has not experienced rope bondage this restrictive before, but I can tell that she likes it.
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Toy - Part 1

Lexy Mae Post Tied - Part 2 North Tazewell

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Lexy's captor shows her what's going in her mouth next... a huge blue sponge. She has a "You've got to be fucking kidding" look on her face. Unfortunately he's not. It is shoved completely in her mouth. He produces a full roll of vet wrap and uses it it all. Wrap after wrap makes sure the sponge stays tightly in her mouth. He walks away and watches her struggle for a while. Not only doe she struggle in her bondage, but she struggles trying to endure the expanding sponge gag that has been shoved in her mouth. He returns after a while and removes the gag. Lexy tries to remain quiet as he ties a rope into her hair and then pulls it tight and ties it off at the top of the post. Her captor clamps her sore nipples once again... this time with clover clamps. She yelps and curses very loudly. She just earned herself another gag. He removes them and finishes up her rope bondage. Her elbows are bound tightly together around the post. Lexy's expressions say it all... as the ropes are cinched and tightened, her facial expressions turn to agony... or is it pleasure. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. He cleave gags her head to the post solidly with a roll of vet wrap and then a few wraps of black tape, before leaving his captive to endure her bondage for the evening. The clip ends shortly after.
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 719.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexy Mae Post Tied - Part 2

flex - Lex Luthor Nice

Lex Luthor is no novice when it comes to BDSM. You can tell in the way that she gets excited as she gets tied up. She watches every knot and every wrap. She loves the feeling of being tied up.
What she also loves is being hit. Once she's tied helplessly, gagged, and stripped she's caned, flogged, and whipped. Each implement used on her sexy little body elicits a beautiful response.
With her legs spread wide across the room her clit is intensely stimulated till she's shaking uncontrollably. It's so intense that she's panting and moaning loudly.
Duration: 39:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: flex - Lex Luthor

Время генерации страницы 0.09779 секунды с 9 запросами