Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - Elise Graves - Bondage Therapy, Part One Cortaro

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play.
What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and rebound her in a position more conducive to our new purpose. I'm no longer worried about taking things too far, there's no such thing. I ram 10 inches of cock down her throat and I know the truth: she is going to need a lot more therapy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Elise Graves - Bondage Therapy, Part One

21sextreme - A bowl of pleasure and pain Lenorah

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Valerie Follass
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one
Antonio and Valerie are meeting in the dungeon and this time, its all happening over the toilet. Watch as Antonio ties up Valerie and then really takes on her nipples. And that´s only the beginning, watch as the pleasures continue over the toilet for ultimate pleasure. Pain and pleasure combine as Antonio gets all of the nerve fields burning with desire!
Duration: 45:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 980kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - A bowl of pleasure and pain

Mary Jane Shelley and Bianca Breeze Double the Pain Garnavillo

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mary Jane Shelley and Bianca Breeze
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo
Later Mary Jane will experience intense face bondage with a variety of hooks, but the way that the vibrator feels between her legs is enough to bring a smile to her face no matter how much pain she is in.
Duration: 1:02:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mary Jane Shelley and Bianca Breeze Double the Pain

Der Pfad Zur Domut Cleveland

Release Year: 2023
Humilation is a part of their lust and love. Obedience is a part of the training load along with being submissive and a slave. Lord Desenova is versed in all kinds of training with the crazy practices of showing little to no mercy on his slave. He surely has his way with the submissive Sklavin Rieke.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:21
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Der Pfad Zur Domut

K9 with petgirls Jane and Kasha Part2 Holmes

Studio: SM-Circus
The second part training Jane and Kasha.
Duration: 10:15
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 119.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: K9 with petgirls Jane and Kasha Part2

Fetish Nation Cool Excellent Perfect New Hot Collection. Part 5. toijala

Release Year: 2023
I’ve always wanted to be tied up and dominated she tells me ever since I can remember. I’m very sexual, but I’ve never found anyone that would play that game with me. I live in a very small town.

Total size: 7.8 GB in 48 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Nation Cool Excellent Perfect New Hot Collection. Part 5.

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 3 Honduras

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Rachel is hogtied while on her side. A lot of yelping and moaning as she is arched like a bow. I walk away enjoying the sites and sounds and to find a makeshift cane. I return to find her right where I left her, but with more drool on her face. I give her thighs a few good whacks with the cane, and Rachel's reactions tell the story. I roll her onto her stomach and this seems to increase Rachel's agony based on her sounds. I let her adjust to her new position, but I return with the cane. This time I concentrate on her feet. At the end of the clip, I tie her big toes together and then tie them off to her harness gag. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 352.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.05212 секунды с 9 запросами