View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 08:10 AM   #179
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lexy Mae Post Tied - Part 2 Cerro Gordo

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Lexy's captor shows her what's going in her mouth next... a huge blue sponge. She has a "You've got to be fucking kidding" look on her face. Unfortunately he's not. It is shoved completely in her mouth. He produces a full roll of vet wrap and uses it it all. Wrap after wrap makes sure the sponge stays tightly in her mouth. He walks away and watches her struggle for a while. Not only doe she struggle in her bondage, but she struggles trying to endure the expanding sponge gag that has been shoved in her mouth. He returns after a while and removes the gag. Lexy tries to remain quiet as he ties a rope into her hair and then pulls it tight and ties it off at the top of the post. Her captor clamps her sore nipples once again... this time with clover clamps. She yelps and curses very loudly. She just earned herself another gag. He removes them and finishes up her rope bondage. Her elbows are bound tightly together around the post. Lexy's expressions say it all... as the ropes are cinched and tightened, her facial expressions turn to agony... or is it pleasure. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. He cleave gags her head to the post solidly with a roll of vet wrap and then a few wraps of black tape, before leaving his captive to endure her bondage for the evening. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 719.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexy Mae Post Tied - Part 2

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 3 Shelburne Falls

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I stand Monica up and tie her wrists overhead again, requiring her to bend forward. I pull Monica's head back by tying the twine that is still tied in her hair. I then make her spread her legs quite a bit farther apart and then I tie them to the rings at the end of the spreader bar. This lowers her a little more, which pulls a little more on her arms and shoulders. I then tie her nose clamp down to the middle of the spreader bar. I pull down so that Monica has to bend her legs... almost squatting. Soon her thighs are burning, but when she tries to straighten them for some relief, her septum gets a painful tug. I give her tits a little squeeze and smack her ass a few times before I walk away to sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. At the end of the clip, I return. I manhandle her a little and enjoy running my hands over her taut body. You get to see her reactions as I finally release her from her predicament.
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 710.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 3

Compromises Part 2 - Cherie DeVille. Prairie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
It's every model's nightmare. Cherie DeVille has been working with PD on what she thought was going to be a simple shoot. But he is a demanding director and everything she does is wrong. He seems normal enough, at first, but once he has her locked into the bondage things start to get out of control fast. She wakes up chained to the wall, straight-jacketed and terrified, wondering what the hell he has planned. It doesn't take long for him to show her.
He keeps telling her that it will make the shoot better but he discarded the camera a long time ago. Every time Cherie screams or cries he tells her to stop complaining and hits her harder. She doesn't know what to do. If she resists it will be so much worse, if she submits she is afraid she may start to enjoy it.
Duration: 1:24:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 896.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compromises Part 2 - Cherie DeVille.

Dirty Chai This Time Its Worse - On The Doghouse Part 2 - Full HD 108 Mattapan

They crotchrope her and also tie her ankles leaving a few inches between them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18392kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Chai This Time Its Worse - On The Doghouse Part 2 - Full HD 108

Busty slave female Goose Lake

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Busty slave female extreme hard tied, humiliation and punishment scenes.
Duration: 1:15:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2934kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty slave female

Hooters Girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 1 Beziers

Brandy, wearing her Hooters uniform is tightly bound and neckroped tight. I walk up behind her and grope her pert tits. I walk away and watch her struggle to maintain her balance. When I come back, I smack her ass a few times and then pull her tits out of the tight tank top. I continue to grope and manhandle brandy as she struggles. I finally let her off the noose. I make her hop over to the bed, where she is laid down on her stomach. After watching her struggle for a bit, I grab her by her hair and once again squeeze her tits. Yes, Brandy is my Bondage toy for the day, and I'm going to play with her! I grab her by her ropes and pick her up and put her on her knees. I sit behind her, and gag her with a black ball harness gag and buckle it on nice and tight. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 9:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 221.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hooters Girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 1

Dacryphilia Dreams Peace River

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Marina
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM, Fetish, Latex
Video language: English
Marina says that she prefers pain to humiliation but even asking was an empty courtesy from us. She is going to get plenty of both today. In her immediate future is some languishing and a few loaded questions, but when the members decide it is time to go to work on her our entire crew sets about the task enthusiastically.
Clips on her ears, a ring on her nose, and a clamp on her tongue. And that is just the beginning. Once her clothes are cut away we have unfettered access to the most sensitive parts of her body. Her nipples will face clamps that bite down hard enough to make them numb. She will be hooded, caned, vibrated and humiliated for our entertainment.
Duration: 42:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1408kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 478.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dacryphilia Dreams

Время генерации страницы 0.06691 секунды с 9 запросами