View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 08:05 AM   #165
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Armani to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 1 Verona Beach

This clip is a continuation of a previously posted clip "Armani CEO to Bondage Toy". I make Armani strip out of her blazer, skirt, blouse and bra. She looks concerned as I pull a chair up beside her. I seat her in it and then tie her wrists behind her back. I then tie her ankles to her thighs and to the back of the chair. Now that she is secure, I spend some time roughly groping her ample tits. Her bondage is no where near restrictive enough for my liking, so I tie her elbows together. I also add a chest harness and then I tie her tits up as well. I grope them again, noting the difference in how they feel now from how they felt untied. I order Armani to struggle for me, which she does for a while. Still more rope is needed. I tie her wrists to the top of the chair and then to the post behind her. This will keep her from rocking the chair forward. I tie a rope in her hair and then tie it off to the back of the chair as well, forcing Armani to look straight ahead. I then add a crotchrope and tie it to a hitching ring bolted to the floor out in front of the chair. I walk away leaving her to test her bondage. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 1

The Thieves East Princeton

Studio: Pain4fem
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Video language: English
Two young foreign girls break into a farm to steal some food. They are surprised by the farmer and his wife. As penalty for the theft, the girls are tied to a beam in the shed and are flogged on the bare back. Then they are freed when the farmer is finished. Angry about this treatment, the girls begin to throw stones at the farmer and his wife and hit the farmer on the head. Furious, the farmers catch the girls again and punish them hard for it. One after the other is chastised heavily. First the bare ass is spanked by hand, then the first girl receives the belt and finally both are flogged with numerous strokes of the cane.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2220kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 901.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Thieves

Brooke Johnson societysm tries to brat Karlsborg

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!
Duration: 53:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12542kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson societysm tries to brat

A New Toy - Part 2 Smiths Grove

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I have a little more fun with my new toy for a while. I enjoy watching her reactions as I grab her by her hair and smack her ass. I finally untie her neckrope from above and I pull up a chair. I ballgag her next. A little more manhandling ensues, before I start intensifying her bondage with more rope. The girl makes some fabulous expressions as she is being bound tighter and tighter.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 841.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Toy - Part 2

Bush Barrel Greens Fork

Release Year: 2023
Roxanne Rae isn't sure how she ended up where she is, bound in rope hanging from the ceiling as a strange man plays with her body. More than that, she can't tell if she likes it or not. He toys with and bites her long hair and runs his hands along her curves. He runs a crotch rope through her legs, then, when he realizes he can't reach every inch of her body he wants to touch, he cuts off her panties. Roxanne is scared but excited. While she moves away when he goes to bite her hair and tickle her, the little moans and sighs she lets out when he slaps her tits and touches her pussy give away the fact that she's having at least a little fun.
Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bush Barrel

Ashley Lane - Crash Test Slave Tybee Island

Release Year: 2023
Strong Bdsm with one of the sexiest painsluts' around. Her large tit meat gets full service torment, her round ass and pretty little cum pocket are abused and punished by the sadistic characters
Duration: 1:18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6907kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane - Crash Test Slave

Elise Graves - Dominate House Columbus Grove

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Hardcore
Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true.
This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat.
Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is “be still,” even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is “be silent,” even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.
Here in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear her scream, there are plenty of punishments for her to experience. Electrical shocks, intense forced-orgasms, and heavily weighted nipple clamps are just the tip of the iceberg. PD is going to use methods straight out of her nightmares to teach her to love all the suffering she will go through.
It's an old brainwashing technique. Her eyes are held open, with spreaders out of a mad scientists arsenal, for a constant stream of images showing intense acts of BDSM that loops in front of them while her pussy is electronically stimulated. Soon she will learn to associate the tools of her captivity with sexual arousal.
Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves - Dominate House

Время генерации страницы 0.04422 секунды с 9 запросами