All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Katerina Cost

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katerina Cox
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, one on one
Video language: English
´Love slowly´ says the writing on Katerina´s tee. Actually, she won´t notice if time passes slowly or rapidly as Master pleases her this afternoon. He has everything at hand, from his pinwheel to weight clams to stretch her pussy lips. But it´s the sound of the leather tawse against her tender skin that gets him going...
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:18
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 615.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Katerina

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4 Lake Havasu City

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Rachel is left to twitch and writhe in her bondage. I probably should have tied her fingers, but other than that she has little to no freedom of movement. I eventually return to cane the soles of her feet once again. Afterwards, I place her on her side so I can get a new view of her roped up body and I notice that nipple clamps would be a nice addition. I clover clamp her nipples and then I pull them tight and tie them off to her collar. I leave her to endure once again. By this time Rachel is just trying to make it to the end. She drools, twitches, and flails her hands around a bit. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Dimock

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Nice Mega The Best Wonderfull Hot Collection Of GotCuffs. Part 8. Wisborough Green

Release Year: 2023
The enters and we get right into the good stuff. After some flogging and cropping, we find out how playful

Total size: 9.1 GB in 31 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Mega The Best Wonderfull Hot Collection Of GotCuffs. Part 8.

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 2 Komiza

I take a break from rigging to play with Polly again. Yes, more groping, crotch rope tugging, hair pulling, spanking, and combinations of the above. I get more rope, and then I lift her pretty pink ruffly blouse exposing her pert firm tits. I give them each a few squeezes. I start by running a rope above and below them. Once again, Polly is very expressive as she is being bound. Her elbows don't touch, but I tie them as tightly as I can. I then chicken wing her with her wrists crossed. I actually like this tie just as much as an elbows touching tie. Once again, I play with a now completely helpless Polly. I want to get a good look at my work, so I have her turn in a circle for me so we can see her bound body. She struggles as her thighs are tied tight, but she manages to do as she is told. I grab her crotchrope with one hand and her hair with the other. She really seems to enjoy this! (She later told me she nearly orgasmed) I hold her like this for a bit before I grope and smack her ass a few more times. I then untie her neckrope and sit her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 722.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 2

Manhandled By The Gardener Bentong

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Slave girl Juliette hard tied on bed, whipping and hardcore fucking.
Duration: 49:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3195kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manhandled By The Gardener

Brooke Johnson realtimebondage skylar snow his mark part 3 Hondschoote

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 1:18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson realtimebondage skylar snow his mark part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.07849 секунды с 9 запросами