View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 08:03 AM   #157
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - Uncut - No editing, one take. All the tying onscreen - Redhead Calico Marion

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Calico, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Uncut: No editing, one take. All the tying onscreen, no breaks for poor Calico.
Calico Lane is back on the pages of "Hardtied". This beautiful lifestyler is as tough as she is pretty. Today we run her through a bondage , 4 rough scenes, with out any breaks. We never stop the camera as we roll through one rope bondage scene after another.
All the tying is done on screen and in front of your eyes. Calico suffers through some amazing bondage including a Category 5 suspension and a very special "Draw and Quarter".
During our interview we found out 2 interesting facts, Calico hates foot punishment and pussy flogging.
So today we focus all of our attention to those two things. We are bastards, we know, and now Calico does too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Uncut - No editing, one take. All the tying onscreen - Redhead Calico

21sextreme - New treatment for Vivien Newington

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Vivien Bianchy
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, black hair, brunette
What could have this brunette babe Vivien Bianchy thought of when after her rude awakening from her stance looked around and found herself tied up in ropes in the room that seems to be of a hospital? Well she didn´t have much time to think about it because mistress Mandy quickly came and started the girl´s harsh but super kinky treatment!
Duration: 29:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 616.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - New treatment for Vivien

Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped Hobgood

Release Year: 2023
Erotic play where someone is restrained in some form or fashion. Bondage may be a psychological play element, like forms of "obedience bondage" where a submissive holds a position after being given a command by their Dominant, and no physical restraints are involved. Bondage fantasies are common and the experience can be both cathardic and pleasurable.
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

Sybil Hawthorne New Pine Creek

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow.
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne

Chained and Tamed Letart

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Dixon Mason sums up the allure of device bondage perfectly. With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.
Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chained and Tamed

Dacryphilia Dreams, Part 2 Steward

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Marina
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture, BDSM, Piss
One of the better parts about having a full crew on hand for a live feed is that Marina is always being worked over. While Elise Graves works on tying her legs, Hazel Hypnotic brutalizes Marina's delicate tits. As Matt and PD prepare to hoist her into the air the girls keep kicking her while she is down.
Being up in the air is always a bit of an experience. Hanging upside down and swaying is disorienting enough, but Marina isn't in that position just for show. It is not a coincidence that she is at the perfect level to double as a heavy bag.
Beating her ourselves is fun, but having her do it may be even more entertaining. We hand her a rope flogger and free one of her hands. It is all she will need. She winds up and begins to say her Acts of Contrition while flagellating her pussy. Her pain and penance will make her a better person.
Duration: 39:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 446.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dacryphilia Dreams, Part 2

A New Toy - Part 3 Roosevelt

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I remove the girl's ballgag and then I bind her right tit. I slap and grope it as I pull on her crotchrope to see how she reacts. I bind her other tit and then spend more time slapping them and manhandling her. I tie a rope into her hair for later before shoving a shop rag in her mouth as a gag. After the rag has been tightly taped in, I lift her out of the chair and place her on the floor. I add another length of rope to her ankles and feet. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 651.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Toy - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.09097 секунды с 9 запросами