HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Empress Jennifer - More Than You

Empress Jennifer - More Than You

Actress name : Empress Jennifer
Movie Title : Empress Jennifer - More Than You
Genre : Empress Jennifer, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Femdom, Fingering, Foot, Fuck, Goddess, Jerk Off, Masturbation, Pov, Slave, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Empress Jennifer, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy

Description : You are Mine now, more than you know. I have you wrapped around My finger. Like My so many devoted slaves before you, youre so oblivious to it. Its ok little perv, Ive seen it all before from hundreds- no thousands of slaves. So much resistance.. telling lies, inconsistent gifts and tribute. But you see, I know more than you know.. youre hooked and its just a matter of time before I make you a completely obedient slave. Ive see it all before. you will start as My foot slave, all new disobedient slaves like you start there. Yep, you start at the bottom and work your way up. Soon you will not be able to even function without My approval and satisfaction. you dont even know it yet, but you truly are lower than My feet and that is where you will stay until I have a real assignment for you. I have you right where I want you, more than you know.

Duration : 00:09:31
Size : 0,12 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :640x360

Download Empress Jennifer - More Than You - 0,12 GB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05365 секунды с 9 запросами