View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 10:59 AM   #455
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Alec's Smelly Socks & Perfect Size 11 Feet Worshiped - Alec and Dev Green Castle

Cast: Alec and Dev
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Dev didn't waste any time getting down on his knees so he could worship stud Alec's amazing size 11 feet. Alec found out that his mechanic wanted to worship his feet, so Alec takes full advantage of the situation. Alec kicks back and orders Dev to suck on his toes and tasty heels. Dev didn't mind it a bit of course. He loves being told what to do!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5422kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 657.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alec's Smelly Socks & Perfect Size 11 Feet Worshiped - Alec and Dev

College Student Reese Tickled Solapur

Cast: Reese
College students are plentiful at MyFriendsFeet and Reese is one of the cutest I've ever seen. He looks so good in his white briefs as I tied him up and tickled his lean, sexy body. Reese is really ticklish too. All over his body. It was so erotic to watch his size 10 feet try to get out of foot straps as I tormented his ribs. Then I got to his size 10s and Reese really went crazy!
Duration: 10:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1061kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 89.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College Student Reese Tickled

Cesar's Foot Worship - Jace Chambers and Cesar Rossi Egelsbach

Cast: Jace Chambers and Cesar Rossi
Jace claims to be a great foot and sock worshiper while he is crashing on Cesar's couch. He has to prove he has some marketable skills before Cesar kicks him out. It turns out Jace is a very talented man with his tongue and hands and he easily proves it to Cesar with an outstanding sock worship and foot service session.
Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6797kbps

File size: 557.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cesar's Foot Worship - Jace Chambers and Cesar Rossi

Santa Clause Lovilia

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Axel, Kurta
Genres: Teen, Oral, BlowJob, HandJob, Rimming, Foot Fetish, Masturbation, Cumshot
Kurt is visited by Santa Clause and he feels very happy, It turns to be Axel with another Santa Clause between his leg.
Kurts present is to do whatever he likes to. So he sucks and rimms and even licks his feet and so... ...Santa Clause is really cummin' this time...
Duration: 24:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Santa Clause

Jeremeye's Ticklish Size 14 Feet & Body Tickled - Jeremeye Czestochowa

Cast: Jeremeye
Jeremeye came back to MyFriendsFeet to get his huge size 14 feet and gorgeous 6'4" body tickled. Jeremeye is really falling in love with MFF and was sure to come back for even more foot fun. This time we tied him to our tickle table so we could get at his huge, size 14 feet. Talk about a ton of fun. I had to look around for his ticklish spots but when I found them Jeremeye was squirming around and laughing his ass off!
Duration: 30:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5567kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeremeye's Ticklish Size 14 Feet & Body Tickled - Jeremeye

Drew's Tickling Audition - Drew Harper Harderwijk

Cast: Drew Harper
Drew Harper has beautiful feet and I couldn't wait to test them out to see how ticklish they are. They are very sensitive and he started squirming around immediately. Although he's not a loud laugher, he's still pretty vocal. Tickling Drew's armpits, neck and belly-button brought a bigger reaction and he was sweating like crazy from the adrenaline by the time he was done.
Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6367kbps

File size: 562.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew's Tickling Audition - Drew Harper

A Real Marathon Sex Fest Larnaca

Genres: Foot Fetish ,Frottage ,Licking & Biting ,Faced Down
This, my friends, is one of those films where the action is going to leave you totally breathless! It's a "start to finish" marathon sex fest where Jed and Matt B just went for it and pretty much forgot there were cameras recording their activities . Yep, from the very beginning these two randy guys were simply aching to taste each other's cocks and mouths... and that's not all .
In true BlakeMason style Jed and Matt B began this "session" with some deep and powerful kissing - and then quickly moved on to feasting on dick! Matt's the most impatient to fill his mouth first but Jed's not far behind with his eagerness to suck cock too! And both guys manage to slip in some rimming before the fucking gets underway...
And yes, this one is really all about the fucking - plain and simple. Jed wants to take it like a Trooper and Matt B wants to give it like the Sergeant!!! It's just mayhem on that bed as Matt B fucks Jed like there's no tomorrow in almost every conceivable position imaginable! In fact the fucking was so hot and frantic that I'm amazed Jed lasted as long as he did - but 12 minutes later he was spunking .
Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3362kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 580.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Real Marathon Sex Fest

Время генерации страницы 0.10929 секунды с 9 запросами