Old 03-25-2023, 08:13 AM   #13
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Only New Sweet Magic Collection Bondage Education. Part 4. Hay River

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Wild bondages with shiny plastic materials, ropes and chains, latex, rubber, hot fetish. Very sexy writhing in bondage scenes

Total size: 6.7 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only New Sweet Magic Collection Bondage Education. Part 4.

Gia Love's Second Session - Part 1 Levittown

Gia returned after her last hogtie! I waste no time and soon have her wrists bound behind her back before strapping a ball harness gag on her. I then start manhandling and smacking her bountiful tits and ass. More rope is added, a tight crotchrope and a few more ropes under her ass cheeks. I turn her around and smack her ass again, before I start roping up her tits. Her thighs and ankles are also bound. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 455.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love's Second Session - Part 1

Gia Love's Second Session - Part 2 Puertp Ordaz

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I'm not completely happy with Gia's tit bondage, so more rope is added. I remove her neck rope and tie it to her wrists and pull them up the the overhead hoist, putting Gia in a strappado. I remove her gag and then grab her by her hair and smack her ass and tits a few more times. A rope is tied into her hair and tied back and then I continue manhandling and spanking her bulbous ass. I bind her elbows, before gagging Gia with a spider style ring gag. Gia's bondage starts to get a little more intense even though her arms are not pulled up the high. I instead ziptie her fingers... then I tie the back of her crotchrope to her wrists, before I add rubber bands to her already bound tits. I step back and enjoy the view, but don't worry, there is still more that needs to be done and more will happen in Part 3.
Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps

File size: 465.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love's Second Session - Part 2

Gia Love's Second Session - Part 3 Chamberino

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Gia has handled everything so far with grace, sure she has moaned and yelped when I have smacked her ass and tits, but that will soon change. I start by untying her hair and really pulling it tight. I then clamp her nipples with clovers and the yelping and whimpering really start. I smack her ass a few times as well. Things get more intense for Gia once I nosehook her, but things get really intense when I tie the clamps through a ring I tied to her ankles and then back up to her ziptied thumbs. Lots of yelping and tears as Gia deals with her predicament. She finally settles in and then I ruin it when I raise the hoist that her wrists are tied to. This also of course pulls on the clamps and her crotchrope. I then smack her ass a few more times before Gia begs me to remove the clamps. I do as they are in the way. I then whip her bound tits with a leather strap. After whipping her tits, manhandling, and smacking her ass, I finally leave her once again to endure her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Gias reactions as she was freed and afterwards.
Duration: 20:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps

File size: 460.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love's Second Session - Part 3

Emily vs. The Job Offer Nunawading

Keeping a house clean when you're busy tying up pretty girls can be bothersome. Since it has to be done hiring some help seemed the best open. Given the mounds of bondage equipment I needed someone comfortable with the space but could also look natural in it. Emily seemed a bit tenuous about the job but warmed up to her latex outfit. Putting cuffs on her elbows and wrists I knew she would be perfect for the job. The trouble was I don't think she feels the same way. Nevertheless, with her cuffed to the couch I'll have plenty of time to convince her to take the job.
Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 322.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily vs. The Job Offer

Dakkota the Bounty Hunter - Part 1 Mantova

I had the opportunity recently to shoot Dakkota in a remote location in the woods. I have been wanting to get into doing some more bondage movies with storylines and so with just a few supplies, a few hours, 1 camera, 1 Dakkota, and a little imagination, we came up with this. The camera work is a bit shaky, but it was their 1st time, and I could not have shot this without help... plus this was a test run... the camera work will keep getting better. Hope you enjoy Part 1!
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2850kbps

File size: 333.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakkota the Bounty Hunter - Part 1

The Unexpected Chimacum

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Super body and feets slave girl gagged and bondage show. The most pleasant thing she endures.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:18
Video: 576x432, XviD, 936kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 698.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Unexpected

Время генерации страницы 0.18484 секунды с 9 запросами