View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 08:02 AM   #156
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2 Ophelia

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I shove a rubber pump gag in Armani's mouth and pump it up. I leave her to struggle and endure the bondage. I return and remove the pump gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. I once again leave Armani to endure her predicament. When I finally return, I nose hook her and tie them off behind her, forcing her head back even further. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I return and remove her gag and untie her. I think she got her bondage fix for a while.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

Flipping the Flipper Newaygo

Courtney is a property flipper who thinks she can hire 1 contractor, for $9 an hour, and that he should be able to renovate the entire house and yard in a week because she saw it done on one of the home networks, and is one of those people who believes everything that she sees and hears on the TV and internet. Unfortunately the contractor that she fires has a strong entrepreneurial spirit himself and decides to flip her. With a small investment in time and a few supplies he already has in his truck anyway, he can sell Courtney at a huge profit!! He subdues her with a clear hood and then gags and strictly binds her in the garage. This clip has terrible wind noise during the outdoor part and overall I was not happy with this video. It was shot years ago and there are reasons I never edited it as the overall quality is lacking. I had a lot more planned, but Courtney tapped out early. She does look miserable throughout, so if that appeals to you or if you are a fan of Courtney's previous clips then you might also enjoy this video.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 717.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flipping the Flipper

Party Girls Caning Competition Shaw A F B

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Within the United Kingdom is a Large underground scene of Spanking & Caning Parties.
There are several girl on the tour who have become very well known and are great favourites in this scene.
A representative was invited to A party where he met Monica, Natasha & Georgie. Three of the foremost attractive girls. He was able to persuade the three to take part in A caning competition to see which girl was the most able to receive the greatest number of cane strokes.
This is now things went...
Duration: 49:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps

File size: 692.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Party Girls Caning Competition

Discipline in Russia - Country Tales Labolt

Release Year: 2023
Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble
Format: avi
Duration: 51:29
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1462kbps

File size: 602.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia - Country Tales

Bondage Teen No More Part 1 Laguna Beach

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Sexy blonde teen humiliation vibed orgasms and spanking action.
Duration: 11:17
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 139.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Teen No More Part 1

Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders Topsham

Dakkota is in her office one evening when 2 men come out of nowhere. They roughly grab her and as one manhandles and handgags her, the other starts roping her. Dakkota is on the city council and is always involved in some kind of corruption, so this happens more than you might think. Although when pushed to her knees and told to open her mouth, she does so rather willingly, which makes me think that there is a possibility that she is enjoying this and maybe even planned this herself...makes you wonder. At any rate a huge handkerchief is stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in tightly with clear tape. A length of rope is then tied into her hair. More rope is added, before she is picked up and placed on her desk. Her crotchrope is run through her wrists and then to her ankles into a very tight hogtie. Her head is pulled back, before the ropes in her hair are tied off, making for a nice tight little package. While one intruder looks around the office, the other seems to be enjoying Dakkota helpless, as he keeps smacking her jean clad ass and even starts adding more rope to her already helpless situation. He rolls her on her side as well as her stomach so he can see her bound body from different angles and perspectives. Finally he cuts the ropes that kept her hogtied. She is bent over the desk for a few swats, before throwing her over his shoulder and walking out. I added some Behind the scenes footage of 2 gag attempts where I tried to gag her with a very thick pair of panties, that just would not fit... today anyway, lol.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders

Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied - Part 1 Costilla

Armani is the CEO of a big company. All day and almost every day, she is in charge. She is paid to make all decisions, and oversees many employees.Armani finally has a few days of vacation and wants to relinquish all control. Right after work, still wearing her suit, I have her meet me in my studio. I waste no time binding her wrists. I manhandle her just a bit. Her legs are tied next. I lift her long conservative skirt revealing her not so conservative lingerie. I tie her thighs in 3 places. Armani starts to wonder what she got her self into. I grope her tits through her blouse and remind her there's nothing she can do about it at this point. I then tie her elbows together and chicken wing her. Now she starts to look worried. I don't think she expected the ropes to be this tight. More rope is wrapped and cinched around her arms and chest. After she is thoroughly bound I unbutton her blouse and pull out her bountiful tits. I of course grope and squeeze them to my delight with one hand as I hold Armani by her hair with my other hand. I put Armani on her knees and I walk away. She looks worried. I leave her there for a bit to wonder what will happen next. This is where Part 1 ends. next.
Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 730.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.06581 секунды с 9 запросами