View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 08:02 AM   #155
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders Hildale

Dakkota is in her office one evening when 2 men come out of nowhere. They roughly grab her and as one manhandles and handgags her, the other starts roping her. Dakkota is on the city council and is always involved in some kind of corruption, so this happens more than you might think. Although when pushed to her knees and told to open her mouth, she does so rather willingly, which makes me think that there is a possibility that she is enjoying this and maybe even planned this herself...makes you wonder. At any rate a huge handkerchief is stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in tightly with clear tape. A length of rope is then tied into her hair. More rope is added, before she is picked up and placed on her desk. Her crotchrope is run through her wrists and then to her ankles into a very tight hogtie. Her head is pulled back, before the ropes in her hair are tied off, making for a nice tight little package. While one intruder looks around the office, the other seems to be enjoying Dakkota helpless, as he keeps smacking her jean clad ass and even starts adding more rope to her already helpless situation. He rolls her on her side as well as her stomach so he can see her bound body from different angles and perspectives. Finally he cuts the ropes that kept her hogtied. She is bent over the desk for a few swats, before throwing her over his shoulder and walking out. I added some Behind the scenes footage of 2 gag attempts where I tried to gag her with a very thick pair of panties, that just would not fit... today anyway, lol.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders

21sextreme - Caged Slut Mahto

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Vanda Lust
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, old-young, one on one
Video language: English
Beautiful and sexy Vanda is a property now, the property of Frank, the slave trader, ready to be used, slapped, and fucked. Frank sends one of his best men to keep the slutty bitch warm, and polish on her slave skills. This man is Bruno SX and he does his best to turn Vanda a perfect little slave slut.
Duration: 29:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 620.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Caged Slut

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3 Holmesville

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I lift Summer off the chair and place her on the hard cold concrete floor. I don't waste a lot of time as I start roping up her feet. I force her into as tight of a hogtie as possible. I even run a line down under her crotchrope and back up tightening it up even more! Summer moans and twitches. She tries to struggle, but really can't move much more than an inch or so. After a few minutes, I tie her head back using the hair rope. Yes, it's tied back tight. I ask her if she can escape. I leave her on her stomach and watch her try and struggle. After a while I return to squeeze and pinch her bound tits and ass. I then take a few snapshots of my helplessly bound captive. I ask her if she can roll onto her side, but she can't I have to do it for her. I leave her on her side for a bit. I return to play with my captive once again. After groping her helpless body again, I add some tight clamps to her nipples. I hold one hand over her mouth as I continue to play. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and eave her to endure the excruciatingly tight bondage once again. I like to hear gag talk, so at the end of the clip, I return to ask Summer some questions. I leave her for just a short while, and at the very end, I remove the clamps and slap her bound tits a few times. Her ass gets a few good slaps for good measure as well. I tell her I'm leaving and will be back in a few hours. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

Eyes Wide Blindfold Wife Nemaha

Cast: Zeynep Jessica ,John Black
Genres: POV ,Czech ,Cuckold ,Creampie
Happiness is a thing that happens all of a sudden. For some people, happiness is being fucked by a stranger with a big dick. For others, happiness is finding such a stranger for their wives. The heroes of this story are lucky, because they were able to meet together. A wife hungry for cock, a husband hungry for cock for his wife, and a young man with a big cock who just had nothing better to do...
Duration: 34:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eyes Wide Blindfold Wife

21sextreme - Be my slave La Fargeville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Lillandra
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead
Lillandra has a dark secret - she not only loves to inflict maximum pain on her ladies, she totally dominates and enslaves them, making them do every part of her totally bizarre sexual fantasy world. Katy has dared to enter this world but will she be able to take all the punishment that her mistress Lillandra is ready to dole out?
Duration: 29:33
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 624.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Be my slave

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 2 Medina

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Summer's ballgag and replace it with a huge cleaning sponge. I tape it in tight with clear tape. I then continue adding rope. I chicken wing summer and add ropes around her chest. I then tie up her tits. Once again they are tied tight. I take a break and leave summer to endure her bondage for a short while. When I return, A little more rope is added to prep her for her hogtie. I then untie her from the chair. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 983.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 2

Adorable Part 2 Sao Miguel dos Campos

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Adorable brunette girl, rope bondage, tits and pussy torture action,