Old 03-25-2023, 08:00 AM   #150
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bondage Auditions Mega Hot Magic Nice Collection. Part 1. Maracas Bay Village

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
He trainees are doing their best to win the first place spot for the chance at having a one on one training session. This time they are letting it all out, with non stop cock sucking, fucking, and intense orgasms.

Total size: 3.0 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Auditions Mega Hot Magic Nice Collection. Part 1.

Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 01 Moyers

Cast: Hope
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Long time no see, and Hope is back with us. It seems she really missed to entrust her smooth body to heavy torture of Graias Studio. Well, Dr. Lomp will not turn this appeal back and provide her pain more than she asks. She will be humiliated under Dr. Lomp's holly being. She will be reminded her low slave place. She will taste suffer on her every nerve ends. Lomp gives her a chance to escape the pain, as he presented her a emergency safe word. We will just see if Hope can survive this cruel session or can't endure and give it up at the most pleasant moment of shooting.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 01

Subspace Mapleton

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Dildo, Vibrator
When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Subspace

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 3 Lesage

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I move Alice, still nipple clamped, back under the hoist and tie her neckrope off. I untie the ropes around her ankles. I then add a crotch rope and a simple waist harness. I use this as a base for her leg bondage. I work my way down adding many tight bands of cinched rope around her legs. You can tell once again by her expressions and her body language that she is loving the process of being bound. Once i'm done with her legs, I smack that ass a few more times. I grab her hair and make her hop in a tight circle so we can all get a look at her tight body all bound up in ropes. I flick the clamps as she moans, and then I soon take them off. She has had them on for a very long time at this point. She'll be hogtied soon enough, but I'm not done playing with her yet. I use a long thin wooden shoe horn to smack her bound tits with. By the time I'm done there are purple bruises showing. I grope and pinch her extremely sore and sensitive nipples for a bit before I leave to prepare for part 4 as Alice stands there bound and gagged awaiting and wondering what is to come next
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 938.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 3

HouseOfGord - Clip 32 Part 1 Port Isabel

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm
The saga unfolds as LB goes into heavy inflated bondage training and Lola is forced to become the power unit for the Butt Walker, urged into motion by Gord with cane and riding crop.
Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11203kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 975.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HouseOfGord - Clip 32 Part 1

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 1 Burma

Property values are up and the neighborhood is safe. The Vigilante knows that to keep it that way, he has to keep the hookers out of his neighborhood. Sass doesn't hang out on the street corners anymore. She's set up a phone # where potential customers call and set up a session. When the Vigilante sees the ad he makes the call and lures Sass into an old factory building where he has set up a temporary camp. Sass walks up the steps and down several long corridors, wearing her high heels and slutty skirt. As she walks by one particular door, the Vigilante jumps out and grabs her... pulling her quickly inside. Once inside he roughly manhandles her, ties her wrists, and then gags her extremely tight with a bandage and black tape. With her jaw and face under tremendous pressure from the gag, she submits a bit more, realizing there is nothing she can do. A rope is tied around her neck and tied overhead. Now she can't go anywhere. He circles her groping her tits and slapping her ass. Her sweater is snipped open, then her bra is snipped off. He tightly crotchropes her. He continues to roughly grope and manhandle Sass. By the time he removes her neckrope,gag and makes her sit in a chair, snot is running down her nose and her face is beading with sweat. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 640.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 1

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 1 Cornersville

Can you believe it? 51 years old and she's never been hogtied. Alice is somewhat of a pain slut and has quite a bit of experience being beaten with various implements, but she has not been bound much. She is ready for new experiences though and today that means tight rope bondage. I have her by her hair as I lead her in and sit her down in a chair. Her arms are already bound behind her back. I immediately start manhandling and groping/slapping her tits through her sweater. I then stuff several pairs of panties in her mouth and then seal them in with a roll of vet wrap wrapped around her head. I now continue with the groping and hair pulling. I eventually stop to add some rope around her waist to make sure she can't go anywhere without taking the chair with her. I add a rope cuff to each ankle to be used later. I then start adding more rope to her upper body, further securing her and making her bondage even tighter. You can tell by the look on her face that she is loving it! I grope and pull her hair for a bit, before I get some scissors. Yes, I have a hankerin' for some breast bondage, and that pesky sweater is in my way. Before I start binding them, I once again grab Alice by her hair and alternate slapping her right and left tit. I sometimes stop and giver her nipples a twist as well. Those tits aren't going to tie themselves, so I stop and grab some twine. (Breast bondage is also a first for Alice.) After they are tied nice and tight, I notice her nipples are begging for clamps. I oblige them with the green ones. Some times clamps don't want to stay on bound tits, but the green ones will. I remove her waist rope and that's where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.08127 секунды с 9 запросами