Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cards of pain Gerry

Cast: Zazie Skymm, Lady Ariel, Lady Amanda
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
Video language: English
Last time, after winning the regular version of COP, Zazie promised she would never return to us. But now she is back and playing the RELOADED version. In this game, the player can draw a new card once per turn for an additional 10 strokes if she is not satisfied with the first card she drew. However, this second card is always final! The rest of the COP game rules remain unchanged: The player must distribute 100 stokes to 5 body parts. Each round is slightly changed by a "lucky card" that the player draws. Ariel is the new hostess, and Amanda executes the punishment. (At one point during the game, Ariel joins Amanda)
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of pain

Captured Alisha Adams Peckville

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian
Alisha is here for a reason, though. She wants to model for Elise in her new photo spread. Elise did explain to her that this was not the standard gig.
Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captured Alisha Adams

Hardtied Kristina RoseElise Grave Cyd Black Spread and Exposed Harkers Island

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Kristina Rose Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Tied, Toys
Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hardtied Kristina RoseElise Grave Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

Roxy - Welcome Lomp's Casting Yokohama

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Roxy
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Nipple Clamps, Needles
To get fully satisfied, Roxy really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.
Duration: 16:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps
Audio: 309kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxy - Welcome Lomp's Casting

411, Tyler Scot File - part 2 Davidsonville

Release Year: 2022
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 411, Tyler Scot File - part 2

Dominate Cowshow With Tortures & Spanking Rosenhayn

Release Year: 2001
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cowgirl
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Ropes, Suspension bondage, spanking, bondage, topless
CowGirl is the consummate Guinea pig in the PD laboratory. She is so open to trying anything. Holes, holes everywhere — oh what to do. Well, put six of them on display. They want to audition for Insex; let them watch a class act. He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the cunt spot. She’s dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about. Not to be undone by the fashionistas in Manhattan he presents her to the members with his own ensemble. He must have rummaged through the trash. She is wrapped in a 6 mil garbage bag sealed with silver duck tap wrapped in a criss-cross pattern. Unwrapping the package took some time. When he gets to the head we see that the skull hole is stuffed with a plumbing tube wrapped in a crotch napkin. This is all sealed with another layer of surgical tape. The experiment of the day examines the efficacy of sucking on your own cunt with a tube attached to the plumbing pipe sealed in the head hole. He is so exited about trying out his new pear gags. He fashioned them on his wood lathe; soaked them in beeswax and with the wooden screws now turns them into the tender holes of his latest flesh pod. They worked!
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominate Cowshow With Tortures & Spanking

Tightly Tied & Shockwave Zamboanga City

Release Year: 2023
Soma is one badass dominatrix. She loves to tease and deny her slaves of orgasms yet torture them with pleasure as well. In Tightly Tied Soma adheres to a cute brunette who wants to apart of Soma's activities. Soma makes sure to teach her new client a lesson in becoming a worthy slave. In Shockwave Soma pleasures her slave and ruins her orgasm as well, only to treat her slave to nice round of electro stimulation!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:49
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 791.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tightly Tied & Shockwave

Время генерации страницы 0.04071 секунды с 9 запросами