Old 03-23-2023, 09:39 AM   #11
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HardTied - Tyler File pt.3 Trout Run

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied - Tyler File pt.3

Alexis Tae & Jamie Jett - Alexis & Jamie'S Tasty Threesome Painesville

Cast: Alexis Tae & Jamie Jett
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Oil
Video language: English
Alexis Tae really loves getting her ass fucked. This slim slutty sweetie brought some company with Jamie Jett getting the pleasure of sucking & licking up every bit of spit, juice & cum that comes out of Alexis bum. These 2 girls have loads of fun, one getting fucked & one licking it all up!
Duration: 55:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11700kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Tae & Jamie Jett - Alexis & Jamie'S Tasty Threesome

Nola Exico - Bouncing Up and Down FullHD 1080p Virbalis

Cast: Nola Exico
Nola Exico was all about her big, juicy, natural tits. She loved to show them off. Probably she ran topless to the shoot. She took them out, she shook them, she bounced them. She squeezed them through the railing. She let Danny Steele oil them. Then she shook them and bounced them again. This time Danny was squeezing them. She gave him a nice boob job. Then a blow job. And then they fucked. First on the kitchen counter. Her tits were bouncing left and right. Then on the sofa with her tits bouncing up and down. The last spooning position did the trick and Danny came all over Nola’s face.
Duration: 47:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9684kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nola Exico - Bouncing Up and Down FullHD 1080p

A Fistful of Female Fantasies scene Verdugo City

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Extreme
Busty kinky lesbian oiled and hard anal fisted extreme action.
Duration: 20:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1556kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 258.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Fistful of Female Fantasies scene

Girls Love Fisting Bogodukhov

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Amirah Adara, Nikky Thorne, Mira Cuckolds
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Lesbian, Blouses, Oil Play
We've got an absolute fisting freak fest going on here with super kinky cuties Amirah Adara, Nikky Thorne, and Mira Cuckold! They're dressed to impress, but you'll be ven more impressed about how well they can take a fist, especially with newcomer Mira's asshole gobbling down Amirah's entire hand! Nikky likes it deep in her pussy, so this fisting train is blasting full speed ahead as these nasty chicks dig deep into their holes and get off hard!
Duration: 37:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3703kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Love Fisting

A God-friendly Men's Massage Parlor Meigs

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Sumire Kurokawa
Genres: Asian, Big tits, creampie, gonzo, japanese
It's okay if you invite Miss God Menes, who gave you a secret excessive service to the store, to a hot spring. Far from handjob, sex trip with ulterior motives! Mixed bathing and continuous creampie sex! Special business trip oil massage handjob & male tide in the guest room! 3 Consecutive Cum Shots From The Morning If You Take Off Your Sex, You'll Have An Outstanding G-Cup Proportion, And You'll Be Fucked By A Lewd Woman Who Has An Incredibly Strong Sexual Desire, And You'll Get 10 Massive Ejaculation Shots! A repeat is confirmed for the raw squirrel of a dream that does not come true at the shop! * Contents may differ depending on the delivery method. Special feature Click here for "Moody's", which is full of great deals such as the latest works and sale items!
Duration: 1:57:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5617kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A God-friendly Men's Massage Parlor

But You Two Are Step-Sisters...! Codey Steele, Jane Wilde, Chanel Grey Aosta

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Family Sex Massage
Cast: Codey Steele, Jane Wilde, Chanel Grey
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Petite, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Blowjob, Massage, Cum Swap, Nuru Gel, pussy eating
Jane Wilde is celebrating an anniversary with her boyfriend, Codey Steele, and has a special idea in mind... but needs some help! She goes to her step-sister, Chanel Grey, and asks if she can practice massaging her since that's what she wants to give Codey as a gift. BUT the massage is a sexy one with oils, so it takes a bit of convincing. Luckily, after some hesitation, Chanel is game!
The ladies soon get the gel and a mattress, stripping down and making themselves comfortable. As Jane practices the erotic massage, pressing their naked, oily bodies together, the two step-sisters unexpectedly become aroused. Caught up in the heat of the moment, they get down and dirty, eager to put the oil to even more use. Jane is all too happy eating out Chanel's pussy and even rubbing her boobs all over it. It seems as though her boyfriend is the furthest thing from Jane's mind right now...
But then Codey unexpectedly arrives, planning to surprise Jane early but instead getting a surprise himself! Although the sisters feel guilty, they think fast and invite Codey to join them. Now, even if Codey is a bit stunned, how can he turn down a hot invitation like ?
Duration: 40:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13417kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: But You Two Are Step-Sisters...! Codey Steele, Jane Wilde, Chanel Grey

Время генерации страницы 0.14513 секунды с 9 запросами