View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 09:02 AM   #5
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Brittany vs. The Forced Experiment Lumberport

As per the norm around here when a newbie wants to know more about the fabled magic wand, I'm happy to let them experiment. Brittany starts off in a catsuit with a handy crotch zipper for keeping the wand pressed hard against her. Once the zippers close around the head there's no escaping it. A multitude of belts strap her down tight to the chair while a large red ballgag keeps her quiet. When the vibe goes to work it looks at first that maybe I and misjudged its power over women. By the third interval however, the story starts to change and her resilience starts to fade.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 260.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brittany vs. The Forced Experiment

Cowgirl - Cowshow High Island

Studio: InfernalRestraints
CowGirl is the consummate Guinea pig in the PD laboratory. She is so open to trying anything. Holes, holes everywhere — oh what to do. Well, put six of them on display. They want to audition for Insex; let them watch a class act. He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the cunt spot. She’s dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about. Not to be undone by the fashionistas in Manhattan he presents her to the members with his own ensemble. He must have rummaged through the trash. She is wrapped in a 6 mil garbage bag sealed with silver duck tap wrapped in a criss-cross pattern. Unwrapping the package took some time. When he gets to the head we see that the skull hole is stuffed with a plumbing tube wrapped in a crotch napkin. This is all sealed with another layer of surgical tape. The experiment of the day examines the efficacy of sucking on your own cunt with a tube attached to the plumbing pipe sealed in the head hole. He is so exited about trying out his new pear gags. He fashioned them on his wood lathe; soaked them in beeswax and with the wooden screws now turns them into the tender holes of his latest flesh pod. They worked!
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl - Cowshow

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein Lindenhurst

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:08:36
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 751kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 800.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein

Be A Hero XConfessions Crockett

Release Year: 2020
Studio: XConfessions
Cast: Anneke
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Solo
Video language: English
A month ago my boyfriend got a GOPRO as a birthday gift. He's a pretty obsessive geek and was wanting it for over a year. He obviously put in use as intended: skating, tying it to your bike helmet, putting it on a plane... He and his friends have fun. But me... I've been stealing it lately and doing my own experiments: under the covers, in the shower, in the bathtub ....When he downloads the card, he'll have a nice surprise
Duration: 9:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2664kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 195.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Be A Hero XConfessions

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment Melton Mowbray

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Время генерации страницы 0.08461 секунды с 9 запросами