Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Best Sadist Collection Kenney

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Annaconda, Bjorn, Morgenstern, Blacky Master Farme
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Fetish, All Sex
Video language: English
The sadist circle is represented this time by Master Dayhan and Bjorn, the morning star. Two very young novices are ready for it today into the hands of the two sadistic masters and want to complete their training here. Torments and humiliations will be the constant companions of the two owners for the next few weeks. Will they take the pain?
Format: avi
Duration: 1:59:01
Video: 608x336, XviD, 1473kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Sadist Collection

Hot Italian Girl torment Story

Release Year: 2023
Left tightly bound to a post in the old warehouse, Kali Cat, pulls at the ropes that bind her arms cruelly tight behind her back. are spread and chained to the base of the platform.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 336.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Italian Girl torment

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment Calgary

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Pussy Punishment Payback Renault

They say you should do on to others as you would have them do to you. Well, Jeze Belle did a very bad thing and she is about to get an object lesson in reciprocity. She tore poor Bella Rossi's pussy up. She finger fucked her so hard that she wasn't able to go on. Well, clearly we need to torture Jeze's poor cunt for a bit to let her know exactly what is wrong with that.
We aren't just unkind, we're downright brutal. It isn't just the constant penetration. Jeze has dealt with having her pussy full before. In fact, she loves it. Having that hole worked by fingers and dildos is one of her favorite things in life. But having it caned? Feeling the sting of a thin, wooden rod cracking sharply across her labia? That's more painful than she expected. It's almost more than she can handle. The pussy caning has two effects. First, Jeze is crying in seconds. Second, she is dripping wet, and almost as quickly. That's when O.T. attacks. He fucks her pussy relentlessly with a dildo while vibrating her clit with the Hitachi. There's no way he's going to let her cum yet, though. Orgasm denial is just another level of torment for her to endure.
It gets worse in the next position. She is tied to a pole like a fresh hunt being carried back to camp, her arms and legs lashed to the thing above her, as well as her nipple clamps. Her legs aren't spread very far but there is enough room to force the rubber cock between her moist lips and slide another vibrator against her clit. Again, she hasn't suffered enough to earn a release, though.
Duration: 41:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 108kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Punishment Payback

Tabernacle Torment -Arielle Aquinas Clarendon Hills

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body.
He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt.
Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I’m starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabernacle Torment -Arielle Aquinas

Kaecie vs. Silent Suffering Stony Brook

It's hard to torment someone who loves it so much but it is fun to try. For today's attempt I tie her elbows so they touch and hike her arms into a strappado. Not before a 6" dildo gag is strapped tightly in place, tickling her gag reflex. Kaecie's fun is just starting as clover clamps bite down on her defenseless nipples. By her stifled moans it's obvious she's got more than enough to keep her entertained. Despite her pleas, we both know she doesn't come to visit for "just enough". So with a string and a few knots, her nipple clamps are tied off to the end of the bed. A simple thing but forces her to keep still unless she wants to find out how much more uncomfortable her predicament can get.
Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 319.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaecie vs. Silent Suffering

InfernalRestraints - Farm part 3 Miches

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints
The farmer in black strikes again and continues with his mission to transform spoiled city girls into wet, wanton bondage sluts.
Stolen from their comfortable homes, 49, 412, and 731 are first introduced to PD's barn. While 49 stands with arms held in strappado, 412 wallows in the moldy hay below. 731, dragged out to join the others, is folded into a ball tie and pulled close to watch as 49 is stripped and her bare pussy is beaten. Bent over with necks tied to a ladder and ankles bound together, the girls take advantage of their moment alone to discuss their predicament. Still shocked by their situation, they fail to notice the coincidental similarity of their numerical names. Choking and gasping, they struggle as their backs ache and legs weaken. Returning, PD administers a good ass beating to distract them from their other problems. In order to save her own butt, each girl must choose the flogger's next recipient. They endure their pain stoically in order to save their friends. Satisfied with their teary faces and red asses, PD leaves them to keep each other company once again. Separated from the others, 49 is walked outside and tied down straddling a metal house. The sharp-pointed roof digs into her crotch, but there is nothing she can do to relieve the pressure. After her painful ride, she is locked inside the house and left to wonder what comes next. A harsh hogtie serves as a welcome change, despite the itchy hay that irritates her skin. Done using her, PD stuffs a gag in 49's mouth and shoves her back into her box, locking her away for the night.Stretched out in a cage, 731 is faced with a different dilemma. Sweating and restless under the hot summer sun, she waits anxiously to be released. Approaching in chains, 412 arrives to take care of her, offering water and fingering her burning clit. Task completed, 412 clanks away, leaving 731 to enjoy her solitary confinement.With morning's long-awaited arrival, 49 is released from her house only to be bound into another grueling situation. Spread-eagled and staked out, she is powerless against PD's roaming hands and the additional ropes that squeeze brutally against her neck and crotch.Later, still reclined in her cage, 731 is dragged behind the tractor to follow PD as he performs his daily chores. 412, alone in the barn, switches between the awkward positions her bondage allows, wishing for any alternative torment.
Soon enough, 412's wish is granted; stuffed into a barrel, she takes a bumpy roll down a hill. At the bottom, she is tied over the barrel with legs spread, leaving her holes open and available. PD takes exploits the inviting position, stuffing a hook in her ass and using a dildo to fuck her cunt. After smacking her exposed backside with the elephant trunk, he leaves her there, whimpering with holes filled.Hanging in the barn balanced on tiptoe, 49 begs for a change. So she is crammed into a tiny cage with head also enclosed in metal. Suspended, she is at PD's mercy as he heats her feet with a lighter and penetrates her mouth and cunt with a dildo. She's left impaled on the dildo to relish her captivity.Put to work after her rest, 49 rolls a 412-filled barrel into the barn. Forced to totter atop it with the support of a noose, 49 begs her friend not to move, choking desperate pleas as she strangles. But eventually 412 becomes restless and shifts the barrel while readjusting her position, leaving 49 hanging. Rolling back, 412 replaces the barrel just in time for PD's arrival.
Duration: 56:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - Farm part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.07822 секунды с 9 запросами