View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 09:24 PM   #2752
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cory Chase, Bailey Page My Boyfriend Likes Older Women

Cory Chase, Bailey Page - My Boyfriend Likes Older Women

Bailey loves her boyfriend very much but he has an addiction. He is addicted to finding older women to have sex with. Bailey thought she could live with this but she has had enough. Bailey told her Mom about her boyfriends addiction and wanted to punish him.Cory being a MILF herself set up a fake profile to catch Kyle in the act. After only a day with her profile, Kyle set up a meeting. Kyle had no idea what he was getting into...The Morning of the date, Kyle walked and could sense something was wrong. Once he realized Cory was the mother of Bailey he attempted to leave. Cory was not letting Kyle go anywhere, she quickly grabbed him from behind and began to choke him. Kyle fell to the ground as Cory continued the abuse and beating...Bailey then walked in and added on to the beating. Kyle tried to stop them but Cory was too skilled and he eventually blacked out from the choking. Cory and Bailey picked him up by his legs and dragged him away to throw away with the rest of the trash...

Video:1280x720
Duration: 00:12:50
Type: MPEG-4
File size: 0,47 GB
Tags: Cory Chase, Bailey Page, Abuse, Boyfriend, Date, Fetish, Legs, Milf, Mom, Mother, Mouth, Older, Older Woman, Punishment, Sex, Woman, Cory Chase, Bailey Page, Smothering, Choke, Throat Fetish, Smother, Hand Fetish, Handchoke, Hand Over Mouth, Handchoking, Choking, Handsmother, Femme Fatale, Powerful Hand, Feminine Hands
Actors: Cory Chase, Bailey Page

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/e259df5bd1523
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07284 секунды с 9 запросами