View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 04:46 PM   #3939
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Pantyhose PUSSY POV Mobile Version

Pantyhose PUSSY POV Mobile Version

Genre: Slave training, Femdom POV, Goddess Worship, Body Worship, Pantyhose Domination, ManyVids
Actress name: GoddessTaylorKnight
Awe little boy, you have come such a long way...I knew your weakness though. I made sure to wear my hottest leather outfit when you showed up, and my extra long- pantyhose covering every inch of my Goddess Long, perfect strong legs. With my gusset covering just enough...but as I sit on my throne legs wide open, and have you kneel on the floor, you can see I have a diamond pussy under there. Will you be GOOD little boy for mommy & come close? Wait back up a tad..I have a lot more teasing for you!!! Ok come close again...You know the fact that I look like the perfect little V4mp1re today and these legs for days hanging on both side of me, get s your cock to twitch soo much! Hmmm>> Let s see if you are a good boy, and just how close I will allow you to my perfect Pantyhose d pussy. This time, I will not face sit you, for scissor you, because so far you have been mommy s good boy.. So you listen carefully and maybe you will end up closer to this vampy Goddess Pussy then you think. It takes a lot to get mommy s attention & you know that. Just follow mommies lead, and listen to every instruction I give you.. But I warn you, once you get to close, I may end our 1st session with a BIG FAT DENY!! HD 720P Version ,

Video: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:33
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,1 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,1 GB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06870 секунды с 9 запросами