View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 03:41 PM   #12
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2 Nunawading

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Faelwen's Encounter Wassaic

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Elves, Femdom, Huge Cock, Monster, Oral, Small Breasts
Video language: English
The beautiful elf princess Faelwen heard of a captured warrior troll the other she-elves called the "Beast" and ordered the Beast to be delivered to her as her as a personal slave so she could have him as a servant, punish him for his past deeds and torment him sexually for her pleasure.
Duration: 9:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16751kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Faelwen's Encounter

Mystic Molly punished hard with gagged and cuffed Bugojno

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Flogging, Armbinder, Fire, Caning, Needles, Torture, Vibrator, Crying
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- *yum*. I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge. The foot torture device I was locked into was amazing. PD tied each toe individually... which is yet another one of my kinks. I have never experienced flames on my soles before and that scared me quite a bit. If I have never tried something I am hesitant to do it- only because I do not know what to expect. The caning on my underarms was another sensation I have never felt. It was very painful but I still proudly wear the marks. I had absolutely no control. I could not move my feet at all. I was completely vulnerable. I was on an emotional rollercoaster. One moment screaming as loud as my vocal cords allowed. The next weeping softly to myself. Then smiling from my heart. I left that night with actual cane marks on my soles which I never thought was possible considering how tough the skin is. Tied to the chair. Gasping for my right to breathe. Feeling desperation as he controlled the tube of sweet oxygen. Having a line crossed by the gauze being shoved up my nostrils. Every one of these elements helped in my reaching orgasm... 3 in a row no less. I left that night flying high as a kite. Unable to sleep, tossing and turning while dreaming of bastinado, Mr. Pogo, tied toes, and breath control. Wet dream after wet dream. PD gave me an incredible gift. One that I will never forget.
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly punished hard with gagged and cuffed

Cbt From Me And Mistresss Sophie Lequire

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Mistress Sophie and Lady Perse cbt slave punishment action.
Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 573.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cbt From Me And Mistresss Sophie

A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 1 Trivoli

This clip is a continuation of a clip I posted a while back named, Cassondra Calls for Tight Bondage, which is on page 6 at the time of this posting. Cassondra sits tied to a chair with her arms bound behind her back. I walk up with more rope and make a rope cuff on each ankle. I then make a rope collar and leash. Cassonda's shirt is just in my way, so I rip it off her body so I can fondle her huge tits. I get more rope and use it to further bind her upper body. More rope is then tied around her tits. I grope and manhandle her more. Cassondra Loves it as she has a huge grin on her face. I grab the scissors and cut away the remaining remnants of shirt that are wrapped around her arms before I stand her up and make her face the post. Even though Cassondra is having fun so far, she has been a very bad girl and needs a little punishment. I tie her neck to the post and smack her ass. She squeals with every smack. I give her a small break and she uses it to wiggle her ass maybe thinking that will help. I smack her ass a few more times before I turn her around. This is where Part 1 ends...
Duration: 14:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 314.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 1

Cane Used On This Female Sub Salfordville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Rubber, Latex, Fetish, Bdsm
Latex doll, hard tied up and caning, standing cruel punishment.
Duration: 3:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7936kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 177.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cane Used On This Female Sub

Wizard Of Ass Mega Unreal Cool Hot New Beautifull Collection. Part 4. McCutcheon Field

Release Year: 2023
very pretty and doe-eyed is the quintessential good schoolgirl. However her curiosity gets her in trouble.
arrives to look at a room for rent. While the owner steps away for a minute to answer the phone she find a bag full of lingerie! She steals most of the it. Once discovered she is appropriately punished for her wrong doings!
arrives to look at a room for rent. While the owner steps away for a minute to answer the phone she find a bag full of lingerie!

Total size: 6.9 GB in 13 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wizard Of Ass Mega Unreal Cool Hot New Beautifull Collection. Part 4.

Время генерации страницы 0.03674 секунды с 9 запросами