Old 03-22-2023, 03:40 PM   #10
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Maxine X Unreal Beautifull Gold Hot Magic Cool Collection. Part 1. Hanston

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Maxine X is smoking hot. Almost too fucking hot. She has tits that inspire wet dreams and an ass that begs for a good fucking. Limber, submissive, and sexy as hell, Maxine is absolutely perfect for some rough rope bondage and intense corporal punishment.
Jack Hammer has never been shy about showing a girl a good time. Maxine is going to get the royal treatment.

Total size: 3.4 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maxine X Unreal Beautifull Gold Hot Magic Cool Collection. Part 1.

Blasphemy Part One - Ashley Graham, Master A Bluffton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
On Ash Wednesday Ashley Graham came to Master A looking for a strong master to teach her some manners. He tells her he is going to punish her if she forgets to call him sir, but her memory is not up to the task. She calls out for God so many times that he decides he wants that to be his new name. It begins a day of intense bondage, painful punishments and blasphemous beatings. Master A is going to redefine the term Bible Thumper.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 339.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blasphemy Part One - Ashley Graham, Master A

Paintoy Emma Trat

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Paintoy Emma
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
In the beginning of our live session with Paintoy Emma she made it clear that she thought it was going to take a lot to break her, so to start this installment we are going to put her in her place. We hobble her hands with tape and belt her arms and legs so that she is forced to crawl around on her knees and elbows. Then we put an electric collar on her so that any time she isn't the perfect puppy we want her to be we can punish her with powerful shocks.
Now that she understands who is in control, it is time to find out just how tough our model is. Our crew had a bunch of ideas for different ways to test Emma's endurance, but we couldn't decide which would be the best. In the end, we decided to leave Emma's torment up to the luck of the draw.
Today we are going to play a card game with Emma. Each round one of the handlers will pick two cards from a deck. The first card will decide what kind of punishment she gets: caning, flogging, , or worst of all the cattle prod. The second card decides what part of her tender body will receive the punishment and how many times. If she is very very lucky she will pull the one card in the deck that will allow her to come. There is nothing like random stimulation to drive a person to complete sensory overload.b
Duration: 1:18:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paintoy Emma

Renata the Revenge - Part 2 Maramec

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Well, we know that Renata is a sweet brat, loves to play games, but she is also a true professional. After the last punishments, she would be expected to quit and last the scene. But no, she is a brave girl, she told that she is ready for everything Dr. Lmp prepared for her. She is to receive bitter whip hits on her front side, she will hell suffer, she will cry out a lot, but she never will lose her submission. Let's enjoys tears drop down from Renata's baby face.
Duration: 22:33
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Renata the Revenge - Part 2

Jasper Blue Cullom

Cast: Jasper Blue, James
In this custom clip order, James sternly punishes me for spending too much money shopping with friends. He roughly uses my holes and spanks me with his hands and his belt while I try to squirm away. My ass gets redder and redder until James empties his load deep into my mouth!
Duration: 21:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7409kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasper Blue

All About the Pain Wolcottville

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BrutalMaster
For Peril, it is truly all about the pain, perhaps agony would be the better word. This is a cunt who truly needs to suffer and clearly loves to suffer publicly for your amusement. Who are we to deny her?Imagine being in her place, in the damp, cold dungeon naked save for some hooker heels (she brought with her), strung up in chains and knowing something is going to happen soon, but not knowing exactly what. Someplace along the way, clamps with bells wound up on her nipples, increasing her degradation; every movement brought about a tinkling sound reminding her of her situation. A ball gag brought the whore-drool for more humiliation.And then the beating started.You can see its aftermath on the slut’s lovely ass, but you really need to hear the noise she makes to understand the depth of her punishing agony.After all this, she can still (painfully) sit down for an interview to explain just what all this means to her.
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18395kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All About the Pain

Nike Returns Part 2 Marysville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
It's a pity that the cameras didn't see as Nike's first spinning of the wheel put a smile on Pervert's ruthless face. Many of you asked if Fatima or Nike would ever appear in our films again. Well, I have been able to talk Nike into forgetting the torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nike Returns Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.05971 секунды с 9 запросами