View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 02:22 PM   #70
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Serene's Bondage Dream - Chair Tied - Part 2 Angle Inlet

As Told by Serene This clip starts where Part 1 ended... He picks me up and seats me on the chair backwards, with my legs through the arms of the chair. He walks away, but soon returns. He gags me again. He cleave gags me with an entire roll of vetwrap. As if that wasn't enough, he adds more wraps of wide black tape. He continues wrapping the black tape all over my head. This is a very effective gag. I have so much pressure on my jaw that trying to talk would make it way worse. As I sit in agony, mostly from the gag at this point, he starts tying up my right tit! He removes the gag and disappears for a few minutes. Sure enough, he returns and tightly tapes a huge sponge in my mouth. This gag is not near as bad as the last, but I get the feeling he's not done with it yet. The strange man, ties my other tit and then adds more rope, further securing me to the chair. My right ankle is pulled up and tied to the arm of the chair as well. He goes and sits down in the darkness and watches me struggle and moan for a while. Just as I thought. He gets up and starts adding more layers to my gag. First he wraps my head in clear tape. He then completely wraps my head in red electrical tape. I am now in complete darkness, and cannot hear a thing. I leather panel harness is strapped on my head right over all the tape. The man in the lab coat then walks away once again. He returns again. He gropes my bound tits and spins me around in the chair as I moan in agony and confusion. He walks away into the darkness for the last time. I wake up shortly after. The really weird thing is that I had fresh rope marks!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 33:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene's Bondage Dream - Chair Tied - Part 2

Rain DeGrey - Anal and brutal deepthroat on BBC! Minonk

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Rain DeGrey has been around for a while and at this point her love of getting absolutely destroyed is fairly well known. She craves getting completely broken down and taken apart until she is can no longer recall her own name. This big breasted whore dives eagerly into the depths of sexually subspace as far and deep as she can possibly go. There is no better fit for a live show then an avid sensation slut like Rain.
Rain is so keen to get going she is twitchy. The only thing to do to calm her down with a heaping serving of dick. We lash up those monster tits with some leather straps and bind her hands behind her. That is all it takes to completely render her helpless. We walk right up and run a train on her facehole. One after another the dicks sheath themselves balls deep into her open mouth. The grin dancing across her face shows just how far from sexually broken this bitch is. Time to step up our game.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey - Anal and brutal deepthroat on BBC!

Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3 Cocoa

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Sassy's captor ties a length of rope into her hair, then he ties her elbows and forearms together. Sassy is relieved when he removes the huge sponge in her mouth, but that relief is short lived. She feels him fiddling her her hair, but then she feels a clamp n her tongue. She yelps as he now ties a length of twine tightly around her tongue, behind her piercing. He then ties a rope to her wrists again and ties it off overhead, cruelly stressing her shoulders once again. He ties her hair back to her wrists very tightly and then completely tapes up her hands. He nose hooks her next, with excruciating tight rubber bands that stretch her breathing holes to the max. Her tongue is then tied off to the lower part of the chair very tightly. Sassy cannot move anywhere now without a body part being painfully pulled. She didn't think it was possible for clamps to be applied to her bound tits, but once again, she was wrong. She yelps as they pinch her swollen nipples. She is then left to endure her predicament. The man leaves her for now, but who knows what he'll do to her when he returns in her vulnerable state. At the end of the clip, I added some behind the scenes footage of sassy being released.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3

Nightmares at Summer Camp Part One - Kristine Andrews Bomoseen

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Kristine looks like a good girl but behind closed doors she is as dirty as any slut out there, maybe even more so. When the other girls are giving it up for anyone, Kristine knows that only someone truly twisted can satisfy her perverse desires. She wants to be beaten and screwed until she feels like a well-used fuck-doll. Any man that can make her feel like a handful of crumpled tissues can leave her begging for another round.
Duration: 33:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 374.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nightmares at Summer Camp Part One - Kristine Andrews

Pain is Pleasure Amadora

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Mei Mara, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Mei is into it all and the more brutal the better. She knows that pleasure is meaningless without the pain to go with it. She does not just want to please Sister Dee. She wants Sister Dee to be able to revel in it all. Every time Mei recoils from the pain, every time she cries out for more or for mercy, it is all for Sister Dee to enjoy. There is no promise of rewards, just a chance to make her new mistress happy.
Duration: 53:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 606.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain is Pleasure

Gold Perfect Mega Nice Collection For You Christina Bound. Part 1. Karlsborg

Release Year: 2023
Welcome to Christina the official site of Christina Carter. I am a fetish model and producer. My company Cc Productions creates exclusive cosplay, super parody content as well as bondage, pantyhose fetish, damsel-in-distress, femdom, Bdsm and more exclusively for my site members and clip store customers.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Perfect Mega Nice Collection For You Christina Bound. Part 1.

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 2 Sulphur Bluff

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Ariel is left to endure her bondage for a while. She whimpers and can not move at all, but even breathing tightens the clamps. I eventually return with a leather strap. I whip her cunt, inner thighs, her tits, and even her armpits. It is not that the strap is especially harsh, but Ariel twitches and jerks which causes the clamps to tighten. I slowly untie her, groping her sore tits and nipples, as I do. I sit her up on the table and tie her arms behind her back in a reverse prayer position. The ball gag comes out and is replaced with her own panties and another random pair as the ones she was wearing were not enough to completely stuff her mouth. Many wraps of microfoam tape seal them in nicely. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 566.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.12228 секунды с 9 запросами