LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Scott Riley Tickle Tortured By Daxton - Scott Riley Cohasset

Cast: Scott Riley
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English
Daxton came to me saying that he wanted to tickle torture Scott Riley and of course I am never one to turn down the opportunity to torment such a hot, sexy man. Daxton helped me out with strapping Scott down onto the MFF tickle table and the scene was on. Scott is extremely ticklish, giggling away after Daxton and I simply touched a few areas of his body. By the time we were running tickle tools across his armpits, sides, the insides of his thighs and feet, this hunk ended up a well-tickled mess!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4181kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 334.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott Riley Tickle Tortured By Daxton - Scott Riley

Shyster Lawyer Brian Tickled Ashrafieh

Cast: Brian Fisher
I didn't get the kind of legal advice and service I expected from Brian Fisher, Esquire when he was supposed to help me out with a case. His paralegal informed me that Brian is very ticklish (as well as handsome), so I tricked him into getting in the tickle chair for revenge. Brian definitely turned out to be very ticklish with an adorable laugh as I tormented his fantastic torso, chest and huge size 14 feet. I drove this very sexy shyster lawyer around the bend and got full ticklish vengeance for his shoddy legal service!
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5530kbps

File size: 771.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shyster Lawyer Brian Tickled

British Bondage Boys San Jon

Seven submissive young lads suffer pain and humiliation in British Bondage Boys as tender young slaves come face to face with cruel and unforgiving young masters. Scene one opens with one young pup, chained and shackled, gagging on his master's throbbing cock. Forced to lick his arsehole, the master then bends the boy over a trestle and whips his plush milky white arse with a leather flail. This boy's punishment is only just beginning as the master plugs the boy's hole with his thick pulsing member before unloading his cargo inside the slave's open mouth! Down in the dungeon another slave suffers at the hands of a tormentor when he has a spiked wheel run across his sensitive and slender frame. When the guard pulls out a whip he gives this boy a thorough lashing before the obedient slave takes his master's cock in his tight little hole. A thrilling threeway sees two young slaves fall foul of the cruel master, who punishes both young boys with a leather whip and some truly wicked fucking. A masked assailant forces his slave into all sorts of depravity next. With whipping, forced blowjobs and deep penetration, this scene is not to be missed!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:09:19
Video: 720x414, DivX 5, 1743kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: British Bondage Boys

BreederFuckers Jackt 2nd video Helsingborg

Studio: BreederFuckers
Straight little tough Jack was hoping to sell his motor for an inflated price but instead has been grabbed and stripped. Tied on his front to a filthy mattress in the breeder fuckers' lair he is vulnerable to anal assault and he knows it. Gagged to muffle his cries, he can do nothing as the tops grope and play with his sexy body. His tighty whities offer no protection from intrusive hands…and tongues! Jack grunts his threats but they fall on deaf ears. His tight anus is spat on and licked with Jack feeling every degrading touch unable to stop it. Aaron is first to take his cherry, finger fucking the lad angrily and threatening him with his first anal cock pounding. That hairy brown starfish is lubed-up good and proper. Dave rips off Jack's undies rendering him totally nude. Dave and Aaron take the cane and carve welts into Jack's bare arse. The fiendish tops play noughts and crosses on his botty! Pain and humiliation in one merciless session. The tops playfully cane the boy's arse, casually inflicting pain without a care for Jack's palpable distress. The winner gets first go at shoving their cock down Jack's throat. The feeling of a man's cock bashing his tonsils is supremely horrifying for this proud straight man but he is tied naked with arms and legs splayed wide. Would Jack rather defile his own mouth by sucking cock or receive the stick again? Whilst sucking cock Jack's legs are parted by Dave who stretches Jack's arsehole wide with his rough fingers. Without warning Dave shoves a powertool fucking machine up Jack and wrecks his arse. The dildo is turned up to maximum and stretches Jack's hole wide as it pounds away relentlessly. The powertool virtually breaks from overuse but there is no let up for Jack. Dave sits his arse right over Jack's mouth and makes him rim him while Aaron fucks Jack with the dildo-saw. Jack screams in abject terror but his cries are muffled by Dave's wet anus pressed heavily onto his face. Jack can barely breathe but he knows there isn't any part of his body that isn't being tormented. Dave is so turned on Jack gets a mouthful of fresh semen and he must swallow it. Watch this straight have a belly filled with sperm for the first time.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:20
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2273kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 469.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BreederFuckers Jackt 2nd video

Amone Bane and AJ Sloan - AJ Tickled In The Sling Silverwood

Cast: Amone Bane and AJ Sloan
Amone knows what it's like to be in the sling waiting for his tickling torment to start. Amone's in the driver seat now and AJ is acting all tough before it begins. Aj will not be so chipper by the end of his tickling ordeal today! In fact Amone seems to really piss AJ off by tickling him and making him squirm and laugh so much. AJ's upper body is the most ticklish but his gorgeous feet are sensitive too. He seems to frighten Amone more and more as the action moves on, so I think both men were glad the ordeal was over!
Duration: 10:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5042kbps

File size: 385.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amone Bane and AJ Sloan - AJ Tickled In The Sling

CK - Fun with Colby Chambers, Mickey Knox, Colton Casey Maaseik

Release Year: 2020
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Duration: 18:03
Video: 1072x608, AVC (H.264), 3255kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 450.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CK - Fun with Colby Chambers, Mickey Knox, Colton Casey

Obedient & Tormented Twinks Langeloth

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kinky Hardcore Twinks
Everyone always expects twinks to be only interested in vanilla sex, but as you’ll quickly discover from this kinky little number that isn’t always the case at all. In fact, the twink mind can be even more twisted than its older variant; as soon becomes apparent when the likes of Sean Spicer and Mickey Taylor are brought together to explore each other in somewhat less than conventional ways. No sweetness and light for these lads. No, they’re more into nipple clamps and bondage, as these horny couplings take a turn for the dark and pleasurable side time after time. If you like “nice” sex then this probably won’t be for you. Fans of action with a little more bite, however, can expect a ruthless unloading of their balls time and again!
Duration: 1:41:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obedient & Tormented Twinks

Время генерации страницы 0.16561 секунды с 9 запросами