1Madwyn1

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

1Madwyn1 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The Bimboification of Carly Part 1

The Bimboification of Carly Part 1

Tags: Dirty Talking, Deepthroat, Facials, Hairy Bush, Kink, ManyVids
Name: Babygirlcarly The Bimboification of Carly Part 1
Description: *My first ever cum facial!!* You get your girlfriend Carly a new body lotion as a lil present, she thanks you and puts some on before bed.. The next morning you wake up and there she is, all dolled up begging to suck ur cock! This isn t like her but ur not complaining! After deepthroating you, you have her bent over the bed, slamming into her pussy while she moans & tells you to fuck her like a set of holes, use her, make it hurt.. After cumming all over ur cock like a lil slut, she s on her knees begging for ur hot load all over her face!! She s never let you give her a facial before, she previously thought it was degrading.. As she sits there giggling with ur cum on her face she asks to see the new lotion you bought her.. could that have something to do with this sudden horniness, this new desire to please men at all costs, to be treated like a doll? That s when she reads the label : May cause permanent bimboification !! She smiles and thanks you.. I love being ur bimbo slut u2764ufe0f This is the first part of a new bimboification series I ll be doing! Stay tuned for part 2 : ) For lovers of: bimbo ,. bimbo fetish , dumb , slut , slutty , hairy , hairy bush , hairy ass , pawg , big ass , kink kinky , cum facial , deepthroating , blowjob , kink , dirty talk , dildo fucking , ,
Duration: 00:14:55
Size video: 2,08 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - 2,08 GB
1Madwyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14628 секунды с 9 запросами