View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 05:10 PM   #5
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Penny's Test - Part 3 Tillson

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 3

Having Fun With My Bondage Toy Chi Chi - Part 1 Exton

Chi Chi stands wearing just panties and 6 inch heels. She stands still neckroped as I bind her arms behind her back. I add more and more rope. Soon her arms are secure. I stop adding rope and have some fun groping Chi Chi. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lightly slap her ass and roughly grab it. I then take some time oiling her tan toned body up. I grab her by her hair and manhandle her a bit longer. I shove a pump gag in her mouth and inflate it. Soon it turns sideways and pops out. I try once again and the same thing happens. A pump gag is just not in the cards today, but I enjoy the way it looked while it lasted. I keep adding more and more rope, including a tight waist rope and crotchrope. I remove her neckrope and let her take a seat. I then tightly strap on a harness panel ballgag. Next, I put her on the floor on her stomach. I bind her ankles crossed. I grab and grope her ass a bit before Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 878.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Having Fun With My Bondage Toy Chi Chi - Part 1

Lesbian Housewives Grahamsville

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Pussy Babes
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Video language: English
Even Lesbian Housewives need a distraction from the mundane job of keeping house, and what a better way than to cavort with your wife or lover instead of doing the dusting. A pair of newly-weds have their priorities right as they head straight up to the bedroom to consummate their union with a huge strap-on rather than clearing up the confetti and a rare night out sees three housewife pals letting more than just their hair down as they live out some of their most intimate lesbian fantasies. These housewives won't be chained to the sink, but perhaps their next fantasy will see them being bound, gagged and dominated. We'll just have to wait and see!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:15:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3546kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Housewives

Siouxsie Pegs Michael on a Green Chair Peghim Yellowstone National Park

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Peghim
Cast: Michael Vegas, Siouxsie Q
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Toys, Fisting, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Pegging
Every time Siouxsie Q shows up to set she just gets better and better. She really should teach a class on fisting and pegging. Watch her school Michael Vegas anus and fuck him proper.
Duration: 26:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14642kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Pegs Michael on a Green Chair Peghim

Nicole Vice And Delphine Bay Village

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Nicole Vice And Delphine
Genres: Babe, Cheers, Crazy, Degustation, Diving, Lesbians, Pussy wash, Wet toy
Yoga has always been a functional way for Nicole to forget about her worries. Delphine is always looking out for Nicole, and she likes to figure out different ways of making Nicole as free from stress as possible. Deep into her meditation, Nicole is taken out of her pleasurable state for an even greater elation. Delphine's instincts land her in Nicole's spotlight and she finds out that Nicole is every bit as kinky as her. Nicole is so delighted to have Delphine piss on her that she commits herself Delphine's high standards. Laying on the floor, Delphine gets all that she bargained for as Nicole pushes herself to reach Delphine's face with her pee stream. A strap on dildo gives Delphine a new kind of rush and it makes her want to piss standing up. With the conclusion almost in reach, the girls collaborate for a dual piss with Delphine raining down on Nicole and Nicole pissing straight up into the air. Here Nicole does such a fantastic job that it has Delphine hoping to catch some in her mouth.
Duration: 31:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8059kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Vice And Delphine

Young Beauty In Pain Meppen

Release Year: 2023
The owner, with a big black strap-on, different sophisticated ways hurts the nice, very young slave.
Format: avi
Duration: 56:32
Video: 464x336, DivX 5, 1612kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Beauty In Pain

Время генерации страницы 0.07559 секунды с 9 запросами