Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HdT Tia Ling - Too Much East Dennis

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Tia ling is just one more casualty of Sister Dee and PD's cruelty. They pass her back and forth. He makes her suck his cock while she hurts her. When they aren't satisfied with her sucking ability they add a huge ring gag to her mouth.
He's not just interested in her face hole though. They hunch Tia over and he enters her from behind. In this position Tia's tits look perfect for some clothes pins. Sister Dee is happy to put those on to make Tia scream a little.
With Tia on her back her pussy is completely exposed. There is no better position to torment her cunt. The vibrator is so intense that Tia squirms even though the position is really scary.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Tia Ling - Too Much

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 4 Grainfield

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I rope PJ into an incredibly tight arching hogtie. I relax as I watch her try and deal with her predicament. I eventually want a new view, so I roll her onto her side for a while. I still have more planned, so I then roll her back onto her stomach, because she sure can't on her own. I use a hoist to pull her towards the ceiling and tighten everything up even more... including the crotchrope incorporated into her hogtie. Clover clamps are applied to her perky nipples and then tied off tightly to the post in front of her. They are not tight enough however. I tie a length of rope to her ankles and then pull it tight and tie it off to the post behind her, which really tightens up everything even more... including the clamps. Rope bondage really does not get much tighter, or better than this. This is where Part 4 ends.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 412.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 4

Maxine X - Change of Plans Plumtree

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Video language: English
Maxine X showed up thinking today was the day she got the roughest fuck of her life. Sometimes there is a change of plans. Instead it was the day she went through the roughest rope bondage she has ever seen.
She talks a lot about what she thinks she will enjoy and what she hopes she will be able to endure, but until she has spent some time with Cyd Black she doesn't know what sadism is.
He does more than just tie off her beautiful, oiled-up 34 DDs. He ensures they are at peak sensitivity before attaching nipple clamps and pulling them tight. Only after her clit is rubbed raw by the hitachi does Cyd start to whip it.
Every part of her is going to feel the pain. And the way he masterfully weaves it in with the pleasure will leave her cum-shocked, glass-eyed and grinning.
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maxine X - Change of Plans

Время генерации страницы 0.03268 секунды с 9 запросами