View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 04:56 PM   #8
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 4 Cottontown

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I rope PJ into an incredibly tight arching hogtie. I relax as I watch her try and deal with her predicament. I eventually want a new view, so I roll her onto her side for a while. I still have more planned, so I then roll her back onto her stomach, because she sure can't on her own. I use a hoist to pull her towards the ceiling and tighten everything up even more... including the crotchrope incorporated into her hogtie. Clover clamps are applied to her perky nipples and then tied off tightly to the post in front of her. They are not tight enough however. I tie a length of rope to her ankles and then pull it tight and tie it off to the post behind her, which really tightens up everything even more... including the clamps. Rope bondage really does not get much tighter, or better than this. This is where Part 4 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 412.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her wild fantasies Sinks Grove

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
You'll get a rare chance to see Mastr Georg when she was a ripe and new rising star working under the name Slave Sp. From there you will witness her transformation into the breathtaking diva she is today. Hot, sexy, curvaceous and playful.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2910kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her wild fantasies
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 1 Drumore

Rachel rarely complains and usually does as she is told, but the other day she complained that some of my rope was itchy. "Things can always be worse" is the lesson for today. I start her off in rope, with her wrists bound in front and pulled back over her head and then through her legs. I use the end as a leash and a handle. I manhandle, spank, grope, and squeeze her tight little body for a while because I like to. I finally remove the excess rope from between her legs and use it to tie her wrists above. She instinctively starts rotating her hips. I manhandle her once again in her new position, before shoving a red ballgag in her mouth. Since I plan on zip tying her, I oil her up. It makes sliding the smaller zipties through her legs easier, and I like the way it looks... especially once the ties are applied. I'm in no rush though and I order Rachel to struggle. She does and she does such a nice job, that I let her struggle for a bit longer than I originally planned.
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 816.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Schwebe Zustand Pyatt

These babes are in for a rude awakening!!
Watch as these girls learn the errors of their actions through strict and painful punishment and fetish-fueled discipline that is sure to make an impression!!!
Cum see the dungeon fun and prepare for extreme lessons!
Duration: 1:23:41
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schwebe Zustand
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dallas Blaze and Maestro Eagle Point

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, bondage
The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory.
Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.
The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from being dominated and can't wait to be fucked. The slaves mouth's spill out drool from the ball gags or the hard cocks that have been fucking their throats
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3386kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dallas Blaze and Maestro
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jessica K - Slave Tenderized More Dille

Jessica's poor abused body is trembling, covered in marks from the caning, spanking, and whippings we've been giving her. Yet we're not done yet, she'll feel even more of our sweet kisses of pain as she kneels and begs us to use her however we choose...
Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5418kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 215.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica K - Slave Tenderized More
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Terra's Test - Part 3 Camden

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Two shop rags are inserted into Terra's mouth. I start taping them in and it's clear that she can't handle that much in her mouth. I take them out and reinsert just one rag. I tape it in with microfoam. I put Terra on the floor for a few minutes, but I am soon back to hogtie her. After completion, I tie her hair back to her feet. The nose hooks are next. Terra is indeed in some tight bondage now. She moans at first, but eventually settles in. She doesn't struggle much. After a while, I want a new view so I roll her onto her side. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. After a while I return... I feel through her flimsy shirt and place clamps on her nipples. Once again Terra is left on her side hogtied. At the end of the clip, I return to play with my bound captive for a bit, before I ungag her and start to release her.
Duration: 24:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Terra's Test - Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kyoka Aikawa wife Yonaki vol.2 [ADV-R0311] Richeyville

Release Year: 2007
Studio: ART VIDEO
Cast: Kyoka Aikawa
Genres: SM,Bondage,Torture,Salve,Asian,Japan
Volupte secretly ripped the meat to a man other than husband Volupte secretly ripped the meat to a man other than her husband! Suspicious figure approaches the men and women of the trysts. Approach to the groin and the thigh high-finger of a strange man, shame meat is alive! In order to protect the secrets Do not be known, married woman is transformed into a bitch! !
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:10
Video: 640x480, XviD, 2001kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyoka Aikawa wife Yonaki vol.2 [ADV-R0311]
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cabin Fever with Dakkota Crowder

Dakkota and I are on a vacation in the woods. She starts prancing around in tight white yoga pants and white bra. It's not long before there is too much movement for my liking and out come the ropes. Dakkota has a look on her face of satisfaction as her plan has worked... as planned. Dakkota is manhandled and roped and gets an over sized gag that her tiny mouth is not used to. This was a quick shoot to test out new camera equipment. I will be doing more like this soon, and as I get used to the new cams, I'll start upping the intensity again, but don't worry, I still have a lot of older content that I am currently editing on the old system.
Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cabin Fever with Dakkota
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oral Fixation - Eden Sin Glencoe

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Eden Sin loves nothing more than the feeling of a big hard dick in her mouth. She loves the feeling as it thrusts in and out, running along her tongue, poking at the back of her throat with its tip. What she loves even more is recording it so that she can watch later to work on her technique and admire her work. O.T. is just the next guy up on her list as far as she's concerned, but he's not going to have any part of that.
When she goes to unbutton his pants and get her lips around his cock, he handcuffs her wrists, instead, and locks her ankles to the floor in metal shackles. For the moment it just seems like he wants to do something a little kinkier than what she had planned, but it soon becomes clear that he has a little more in mind than that as he pushes Eden onto her back and locks her down by her neck as well. Her mouth is going to get some fucking, alright, but it's going to be on O.T.'s terms.
He straps her down, mummified, onto an inclined table with only her head, feet, and nipples revealed. He takes advantage of the nipples almost immediately, attaching clamps which he then ties down to her toes so that when she squirms, and she will squirm, her tits are tugged at. Then he takes a huge black dildo and starts to shove it into Eden's mouth. He pounds it in and out until the girl is covered in her own drool. This is a lesson in dick sucking she won't soon forget.
Duration: 40:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oral Fixation - Eden Sin
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Office Inappropriate Zawiercie

Studio: Bondage Designs
The following scene stars Samantha Grace as Gina’s lazy secretary. When Gina threatens to fire her, Samantha begs and pleads not to be let go. Gina decides to have some fun with the lazy employee by tying her up and menacing her with her stinky nylon clad feet.
Scene four features Gina Rae and Samantha working late in the office. The night janitor whom they have been harassing and making fun of over hears the pair cooking up a scheme to make some big money with insider trading. When the girls go too far with their snotty treatment, the janitor snaps and the pair end up bound and gagged on the office floor while he cashes in on their stock market tips.
The final scene stars Gina Rae as a snotty hotel guest who goes off on the bumbling room service guy.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1491kbps

File size: 908.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Inappropriate
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Время генерации страницы 0.07807 секунды с 9 запросами