View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 03:45 PM   #6
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Diamondly StraitJacketed Dougherty

Diamondly dressed in just shiny pantyhose is put in a straitJacket and gagged for our enjoyment!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly StraitJacketed

Penny's Test - Part 3 Rome City

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 3

Haley Rue Gets bound, Spanked, Gagged, Whipped, Suspended and Vibrated Hengelo

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Haley Rue is a fascinating young lady. She's got an amazing ass, perfectly formed breasts, and a great attitude. Even more fascinating than her stats is the fact that she is legally blind. Haley's primary means of contact with the world is through her sense of touch. What better way to touch her than to tie her up and play with her. In this addition we explore what's on the mind of a young lady who can never see what's coming.
Her mouth is packed wide with a gag. Black leather straps hug her tightly in a worm position. Her beautiful young body wiggles and kicks. She moans into the red rag locked behind her teeth. Then all of a sudden there are hands on her; feeling her breasts, pinching her nipples, flipping her on her belly, and touching her ass. They explore her most intimate parts. Then she's hauled over his knee where she's given a sound spanking. Her cheeks are bright red from the ordeal. When it's over she's back on the ground. Her torn stockings and red ass a lovely reminder of what she has waiting for her.
Still tightly bound in the leather straps Haley is now free to talk. Her high heel shoes are replaced by ankle cuffs. She struggles again and calls out for him, but there is no response. When he comes back he wordlessly attaches her to the pulley and pulls her into an inverted suspension. She dangles in midair. Then he shreds her clothing. Her tender white skin is exposed and he takes full advantage. The singletail leaves beautiful red lines across her milky white skin. She grunts and screams, but that doesn't stop him. He only stops when he is satisfied. That's when he teases her. The little pink vibrator makes her quiver, but all too quickly before she is left without orgasm. He yanks her up over 16 feet in the air.
Haley wanted to join the sexy women and show what she was made of. Being blind she relates to the world in a vastly different manner. Haley Rue is a sexy little chick with a cute ass and perky little breasts. In this update she's bound, gagged, fondled, spanked, suspended, whipped, teased, hooded, hogtied, nipple tied, vibrated, and orgasmed.
Duration: 40:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 877.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Haley Rue Gets bound, Spanked, Gagged, Whipped, Suspended and Vibrated

Busty Blonde MILF Victoria Lobov Is Dying For Some Big Cock Pennington Gap

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Victoria Lobov
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Facial, Fake Tits, Mature, MILF, Piercings, Shaved, Stockings, Straight, Tattoo, Titty Fucking
Video language: English
Victoria Lobov just got stood up for a date and is pretty bummed. Her friend, Apollo can't understand why; with tits like hers who could turn them away!? Apollo needs to see them in the bedroom, but what will his best friend think if he finds out that Apollo's cock is sliding between his mom's big tits?
Duration: 34:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Blonde MILF Victoria Lobov Is Dying For Some Big Cock

Office Inappropriate Yucca Valley

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Bondage Designs
The following scene stars Samantha Grace as Gina’s lazy secretary. When Gina threatens to fire her, Samantha begs and pleads not to be let go. Gina decides to have some fun with the lazy employee by tying her up and menacing her with her stinky nylon clad feet.
Scene four features Gina Rae and Samantha working late in the office. The night janitor whom they have been harassing and making fun of over hears the pair cooking up a scheme to make some big money with insider trading. When the girls go too far with their snotty treatment, the janitor snaps and the pair end up bound and gagged on the office floor while he cashes in on their stock market tips.
The final scene stars Gina Rae as a snotty hotel guest who goes off on the bumbling room service guy.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1491kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 908.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Inappropriate

Noleta and Sicilia Wet Stockings Frisco

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Vipissy
Cast: Noleta, Sicilia
Genres: Pissing, Babe, Close pink, Degustation, Lesbians, Pussy wash, Squirt, Wet toy, Wet panties
Sexy blonde babes Noleta and Sicilia get a extra frisky in their lingerie. Gently they begin to make out caress each other till Sicilia can no longer hold in her excitement. she lets loose a warm stream of piss all down Noleta's leg. She rubs it all in and enjoys every second of it till it's her turn to douse her lover in a warm stream of sweet piss heaven.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:17
Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noleta and Sicilia Wet Stockings

Nicole Vice Shellman

Cast: Nicole Vice
Genres: Rubber dildo ,Rinse job ,Puffy nipples ,Long Hair
Nicole Vice has one naughty vice that we know you are going to love. She gets complete sexual pleasure out of sharing her erotic piss play fetish with fans that like to watch. This is a must see scene as Nicole opens it up by wetting her nylons. Her pussy looks so good restrained by the thin material and her ass looks like it's begging for a slap. Nicole massages her clit as she pisses all over the chair she's sitting in, filling it up so much that her warm pee spills over the sides. Nicole is beyond wet, both from her piss and sexual excitement but before she allows herself to be penetrated by a dildo, she saturates her nipples with urine, giving herself a few sweet tastes of it as she goes. Nicole loves knowing you are watching her get off in her piss. She wants to give you more so she rips the crotch out of her nylons to give you a close up view of her full pussy lips as she continues to pee. When the pleasure gets too great, Nicole fucks her hole so hard with her big black dildo that she moans and screams with ecstasy, cumming hard.
Duration: 24:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Vice

Время генерации страницы 0.12966 секунды с 9 запросами