View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 03:01 PM   #61
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 2 Hulbert

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I Start with the zipties. First I put a few tightly around her waist and then another is tightened between her legs. I then start adding zipties to her upper legs and working my way down. They are all cinched with smaller zipties. I leave the ends on so I can go back through and tighten them all a tad more, before I snip off all the excess. These zipties are tight, and are probably the most unforgiving form of bondage, except wire. I untie her wrists from above. I pull up a chair and tell rachel to lean back into it. I untie her wrists and put them behind her back into a reverse prayer position where they are zip tied and cinched. I wrap tape around her ballgag as well, but I soon have to remove it as her nose is stuffed up from crying. I gag her with a single painful ziptie. This gag is not all that effective, but it is just a little more painful when she tries to speak.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 2

Porky Wildhorse

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Samsara
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Samsara has a few extra pounds on her for cushioning so knows that he can wail on her as hard as he wants without worrying about breaking her. Or at least without breaking her body. Her mind, however, is a bit fragile, and he knows how to get inside of her head. She's sensitive about her looks and he plans on telling her exactly how much of a pig she is.
Samsara is humiliated by the way that talks down to her and treats her. He calls her every name in the book while he is playing with her body like she is just a piece of meat. After locking her down he brings out a knife and makes her a deal. He won't trim her down to size if she learns to obey him like a good, submissive slave.
The problem is that she isn't one. He wants to hear "thank you" but all she can manage is "please, stop." That isn't going to fly. But when he marks her body like a butcher does a pig she finally understands her place in the world. Suddenly she falls in line and no matter what kind of abuse he slings her way she accepts it and thanks him like a good pig.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Porky

Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 1 Clemson

Rachel rarely complains and usually does as she is told, but the other day she complained that some of my rope was itchy. "Things can always be worse" is the lesson for today. I start her off in rope, with her wrists bound in front and pulled back over her head and then through her legs. I use the end as a leash and a handle. I manhandle, spank, grope, and squeeze her tight little body for a while because I like to. I finally remove the excess rope from between her legs and use it to tie her wrists above. She instinctively starts rotating her hips. I manhandle her once again in her new position, before shoving a red ballgag in her mouth. Since I plan on zip tying her, I oil her up. It makes sliding the smaller zipties through her legs easier, and I like the way it looks... especially once the ties are applied. I'm in no rush though and I order Rachel to struggle. She does and she does such a nice job, that I let her struggle for a bit longer than I originally planned.
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 816.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 1

The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 1 Walkertown

Chrissy Daniels is trespassing and snooping around on private property. She enters an "Authorized Personnel Only" Area and tries to open locked doors. The security staff, consisting of Eric and JJ Plush, is watching her on the cameras though and they are waiting for her. Poor Chrissy is grabbed by Eric. He grabs her with 1 arm and clamps his hand over her mouth with his other. They take turns groping her and pulling her hair as they position her and tie her wrists behind her back. They crotchrope her and also tie her ankles leaving a few inches between them. Now that Chrissy is restrained and gagged they tie another rope to her crotchrope and start leading her down the hallway. Eric smacks her ass to get her moving while JJ pulls on the crotchrope leash. Once they arrive at the incarceration area, they tie her crotchrope overhead and then tie the back of it off to a post. Now she can't go forward or backwards. Eric grabs several bundles of rope and starts tying Chrissy's legs. He wraps foot after foot of rope very tightly. He explains that Chrissy will need to be interrogated and that the mental and physical trauma of so much rope will aid in this. If they were to interrogate her now, she would just lie. He also explains that by using rope when apprehending trespassers, he saves himself the burden of carrying many pounds of heavy chains and handcuffs. Not carrying this extra weight can be the difference in a foot chase. JJ continues to and grope or frisk Chrissy as the ropes are applied. When he is satisfied with her leg bindings, they release the overhead ropes and sit her in a chair. this is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 26:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 1

InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Dee Muleshoe

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
The iron mask that PD has Dee wearing looks terrible but the effect is mostly psychological. Of course all of the other equipment on her is much more physical.
Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Dee

Training Mount Erie

Release Year: 2023
lays out some rope while pretending to not be able to find her and suddenly springs on her beside the couch.
Duration: 1:27:28
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 587.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training

Modern Inquisition - Beth Wilkeson

Release Year: 2023
Only instead of witches public enemies also were added the sciences answering to the last word and technicians methods of tortures. And for the rest all also impressively! In antigovernmental plot the very young little girl has got confused.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:00
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 983kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 534.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Modern Inquisition - Beth

Время генерации страницы 0.11565 секунды с 9 запросами