View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 03:00 PM   #59
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

He Wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas part 2 Spring Mills

Woman endures tight nose hooks and a tongue clamp... her bondage is tightened up as well. The way she pleads with her eyes is a thing of beauty!
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24501kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas part 2

Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 3 Zemaiciu Naumiestis

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel cries and whimpers even more when I lift her out of the chair and put her on the concrete floor. A few more zipties are added and then she is HogZipped. I leave her there to endure her cruel bondage. She tries to stay still as any movement is painful. Drool and snot run down her face and collect in a puddle under her chin. Rachel cries out again when I return to tighten the zipties that pull her head back around her mouth and forehead. I step away and leave her whimpering. I don't think she'll ever complain about itchy rope again.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 3

Cunty Part 3 Piper City

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kay Kardia, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole. Between the two of them they have Kay roasting on a spit and so close to cumming.
Usually when we interrogate a girl we like to use a bit of electricity, but for Kay we've decided to go in a different direction. Her pussy is nice. Too nice to leave it alone. We just toss her down right on her back, spread her legs wide open, and take aim on that bare snatch of hers with a few of our nastier implements.
The real problem that girls face when they have to answer our questions is that they never know what the right answer is. Too prudish and she's going to feel the sting. Lying is definitely a way to get herself hurt. But some of her truthful answers are not good enough to keep her from feeling the lick of the cane on her clit.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cunty Part 3

A Painful Bet - spankingsarah Kentwood

Studio: Spankingsarah
Cast: Jess, Tindra Frost, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Posh private academy girls Jess & Tindra have taken bets from their school mates that they will be the very first girls in the school to be caned. They are set to make quite a lot of money from this bet. In order to get caned they committed acts of vandalism at the school that left everyone shocked. They are very disturbed to find that the headmistress has called in a teacher from another school to administer the caning. This lady has a fearsome reputation and the girls are in no doubt that this will be a caning to end all canings. This is the first part of a this amazing film which will see the girls take a total of 48 hard cane strokes plus a terrible hand tawsing.
Posh private academy girls Jess & Tindra have taken bets from their school mates that they will be the very first girls in the school to be caned. They are set to make quite a lot of money from this bet. In order to get caned they committed acts of vandalism at the school that left everyone shocked. They are very disturbed to find that the headmistress has called in a teacher from another school to administer the caning. This lady has a fearsome reputation and the girls are in no doubt that this will be a caning to end all canings. This is the second part of the punishment which shows Jess receiving her caning and coming close to tears, She then shows the marks to Tindra who now has to take more strokes..
The third part of our two girl cold caning epic sees the lovely Tindra Frost back for her second caning. The first caning had been delivered cold but this one was to be delivered onto a bottom now on fire from the very severe strokes already applied Sarah the mistress is now getting well into her swing and Tindra knows as she compares her bottom with Jess's that she is in for a painful time. She enters the room and is instructed to bed over and then her torment begins. A full no hold back second caning.
Jess & Tindra are right in the middle of the most painful experience of their young lives. Because of a stupid bet they are now the first girls in the school ever to have been caned and what a caning they have received. Now they must endure the final strokes but then they find out that not only will they be punished as before on their bottoms but they will have their hands tawsed as well. The pain goes on.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Painful Bet - spankingsarah

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2 Greens Fork

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle several times so we can get a good look at the harness and gag. Once again, this is a laid back fun video where we are trying on and fitting some new leather gear for a future custom clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

Big Tits Cutie Ashley Lane Whipped, Bound & Boxed Hamamatsu

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Arm Binder, Caning, Whipping, Dildo, High Heels, Nipple Rings, Posture Collar, Pussy Fondling, Ring Gag
Ashley Lane is someone you may not be familiar with. She is a hot redhead, though, and really, what more do you need to know? She bears all the hallmarks of a girl who is looking for a good time. Nipple piercings, a hood piercing, a short skirt and heels? She knows exactly what she came here for, even if she isn't going to come right out and say it. OT knows, too, though, and he's going to give it to her. There's nothing worse than a tease, especially one that is faking it. Ashley makes disgusted faces when OT puts his hands on her. She screams and struggles whenever he's whipping or caning her. For a girl whose face and voice say how horrified she is to be handled like this, her body is telling a completely different story. He ignores all her protesting, checks her cunt, and finds her dripping wet. She doesn't even need a warm up when he starts to push Mr. Pogo inside of her. Seconds later she is having the first of many squirting orgasms. It's hard to fake innocence when you're cumming over and over again. OT has a new toy on hand for her, too. Ashley never gets a good look at it but she becomes pretty familiar with how it feels inside of her. It vibrates faster than anything she's ever felt before and tears multiple orgasms from her sore and tired pussy. If she could bear down and bite her lip, or even struggle at all it may be a bit more tolerable, but OT has her suspended in a box with a ring gag holding her jaws open. She has nothing to hold on to, nothing to buck against, and no way to get her bearings. All she can do is suffer, scream, and cum.
Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits Cutie Ashley Lane Whipped, Bound & Boxed

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5 Langley

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. PJ is tough and it takes a lot to get to her, but she is really struggling... drool and a few tears roll down her face and chin. Remember she brought this on herself, so don't feel too sorry for her. I eventually give her a choice, I can leave the clamps on or I can remove them and whip her tits. I can't really understand her while she's wearing the huge ballgag, so I make the decision for her. I remove the clamps and use a leather strap to whip her tits and long perky nipples. You can tell by her reactions that she does not like this one bit! I remove her gag, so I can hear her reactions without it, before I free her from most of the ropes. I order her up against the post with her mouth open, which she does without hesitation... I'd say our little session today has paid off.
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

Время генерации страницы 0.05431 секунды с 9 запросами