Old 03-21-2023, 03:00 PM   #57
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Henessy - The Crazy Chix Show Blue Lake

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
The Crazy Chix Show is one popular program for every BDSM lover. The shy girls, the challenges, the big money they can fight for is a major entertainment. This time the guys, Frank and Gabriel, finds themselves even luckier when they meet with one of the sexiest girl ever and seduce her to participate in the show.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Henessy - The Crazy Chix Show

Shane's Ultimate Fantasy Fisty

Put together Danyel Cheeks, Draghixa, and Lia Baren, and you have one of the best bondage and discipline movies you've ever seen! Don't take my word for it. Shane, at one time in the movie, from the pleasure of the pain! ---Bruce Seven
Format: avi
Duration: 59:32
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1424kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shane's Ultimate Fantasy

Serious Business Berthold

Studio: HardTied
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
We don’t allow any goofing off on the set. We are very serious about our craft. There’s just no room for laughter or excitement. Everyone must remain in a state of somber vigilance.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serious Business

Mya Nicole Marrowbone

Do these nasty whores like to be tied up and abused. Hell yeah! These girls love being taped up and everyone of those sweet tasty holes used and abused by thick hard cocks and monster dildos.
Duration: 42:19
Video: 1248x700, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 801.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya Nicole

Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 1 Jenison

Dolly had one of those the other night. She tells you all about it... I dreamed I was taped to this contraption made of pipe. I was standing, a little over a foot in the air in the middle of this old creepy concrete industrial building. I was wearing a black sparkly blouse and a tight gray mini skirt. My waist was taped to a pipe and I was standing on another pipe running perpendicular to it. I was gagged with an elastic bandage. My wrists were securely taped behind me as well. What was really creepy was the guy sitting on a recliner like it was his living room and I was his entertainment! He was also whittling a long stick!! I struggled and whimpered through the gag as he sat there relaxing and whittling. He finally gets up and approaches. He adds more tape to me... red tape. He then gropes and squeezes my tits through my blouse. He then turns me... the pipe contraption allows him to turn me anywhere he wants. It's like I'm on a vertical spit. He runs his hands up and down my body and then starts slapping my ass. He unzips my skirt and lowers it to my ankles. He then starts cutting away at my blouse before he adds more tape, this time black. He runs tape between my legs and around my waist. Then he tapes my ankles, knees and thighs. More tape criss-crosses over my legs. Then he starts cutting at my clothing again. It is not long before my shirt is gone and I'm standing there in just my bra. An then just like that. he removes it and I'm topless. He gropes my now bare tits and I am helpless to do anything about it. He takes a break and sits back in his chair. He picks up the long stick he was whittling at earlier, and starts poking me with it. He pokes my tits and then slaps them with it... Not overly hard, but its very irritating... kind of like water dripping on your face. When he tires of this he adds more tape. This time he wraps black tape on top of my gag. It is now excruciatingly tight and painful! He leaves me in agony. He returns and completely removes my gag. He then clips a fishnet stocking over my head and stuffs my mouth with a large rag. He tapes it in completely with orange tape. More orange tape secures me to the post above and below my tits. Then he uses a pinkish-purple tape to bind my tits. He starts at the base and wraps it very tightly around each tit, making them bulge and stand straight out. He starts at my ankles and wraps my legs completely with red tape. What's he going to do, mummify me? He takes another break and pokes me again with his long stick. After this goes on for a bit he starts in with the red tape again until my entire upper body is taped as well. Even my arms are taped together and then taped to my body. Part 1 ends soon after
Duration: 34:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 1

Jessica K - Slave Tenderized More Mart

Jessica's poor abused body is trembling, covered in marks from the caning, spanking, and whippings we've been giving her. Yet we're not done yet, she'll feel even more of our sweet kisses of pain as she kneels and begs us to use her however we choose...
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5418kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 215.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica K - Slave Tenderized More

Her wild fantasies Orford

You'll get a rare chance to see Mastr Georg when she was a ripe and new rising star working under the name Slave Sp. From there you will witness her transformation into the breathtaking diva she is today. Hot, sexy, curvaceous and playful.
Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2910kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her wild fantasies

Время генерации страницы 0.17320 секунды с 9 запросами