View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 03:00 PM   #56
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Employee Discipline - Nyxon Rope alternative - Part 2 North Canton

This clip starts where part 1 ends... Eric binds nyxon into a reverse prayer with zip ties. He explains how to use the smaller ties for cinching. He then uses them to bind her fingers. He unfastens her blazer and blouse and starts squeezing and smacking her tits. Then he grabs a Giant bouncy ball and explains that some of the high end ball gags can run you $40, but a $1.29 ball and some tape will be just as effective. He tapes the ball in and then continues pinching her nipples to demonstrate its effectiveness. He leaves nyxon to endure the bondage while the cameras get different views and angles, so the viewer at home can get a better idea of what Eric has done. The clip cuts to Eric holding 2 pairs of panties. He explains that they have a drawing in the office, and the winners remove their panties. These panties are then used to gag nyxon. In they go. They are then sealed in with more clear tape. He gropes her a bit more before he rolls up a pallet and jack. He places nyxon on it. He hogties her with more zipties and then steps away once again while the camera gets different angles and close ups. Eric returns and explains that he is taking nyxon to the employee break room so the other employees can , poke, and grope her bound and gagged body. He says goodbye and walks away pulling the pallet O' nyxon.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - Nyxon Rope alternative - Part 2

Bonnie Day Bonnie's Butt Otisco

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Oral, Hardcore, All Sex
Sure the nose hook was annoying, but it wasn’t painful, at least. Well, not any more than she could handle. She screamed a bit when he whipped her tits, but bitches are always best when they are about to cry their eyes out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day Bonnie's Butt

Russian Slaves Scene 83 Many Farms

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Russian Slaves 83 gives you a glimpse into male on female fantasy domination with an all Russian cast. The movie revolves around two naughty girls who been caught acting up in their village and who are now in need of some serious discipline! The two blonde girls are taken out of their homes and led to the woods, where they are each tied to a tree and receive a healthy caning right on their pretty derrieres!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 45:03
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves Scene 83

Kay Kardia London River Datil

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled.
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Kardia London River

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3 Thisted

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. With Ariel on her stomach, I tie her ankles to the post. Now that she is secure, I start smacking her ass with my hand as she moans through her very effective panty gag. It does not take long before I switch over to a leather strap. Ariel continues to moan and yelp through her gag as I enjoy watching her twitch and squirm. I eventually stop, but only to make her bondage tighter and more intense. I hogtie utilizing the post behind her and then I remove her gag. I try a ring gag, but I am not happy with how it fits her mouth, so I instead gag her with a cock gag. She had problems with it the last time I tried it, but after I throat fuck her with it for a bit, I am able to strap it tightly in place. She struggles with it, but is able to endure it, which makes me quite happy! I nose hook Ariel and tie her hair back to her crotchrope. It takes Ariel a few minutes to get used to the nose hook. I remove the cock gag as I plan on clamping her tongue, but first I use a plastic face distorting dental apparatus, that I don't remember the name of. That is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 435.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

Die Hexe und die Nonne Whitharral

Video language: English
The conventual has regretted the witch whom inquisition, it is very quiet to itself, tortured on a chair with thorns.
For this act, she has been punished: it is subjected to tortures, even more cruel.
The witch participates in this disgrace too.
Duration: 1:09:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 663.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Die Hexe und die Nonne

Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased Pageton

Video language: German
Many of you know Crystal for her dominatrix work and a smattering of so-so bondage scenes over the years. She was actually scared to shoot with Jay and it took a while to finally talk her into it. The statuesque blonde is treated to the full experience: tight ropes, rough manhandling, hard spankings, nasty tit clamps and real gags. She goes from loving it to hating it and then back to loving it -- ending her session with several onscreen orgasms. We begin with Crystal being tied onscreen -- she complains about the ropes being too tight but that doesn't stop Jay from doing what he wants with her. Her impressive body is groped and grabbed, her breathing quickens and she openly admits that she likes what is happening to her. After 8 minutes of onscreen tying and manhandling, the leather wedge gag is strapped into her mouth and her first day of real bondage begins. Next, she is bound on her knees where she tries to move but finds little room for that. Jay adds a crotchrope and pulls her tits out of her dress so they may be properly bound with tight ropes. Crystal realizes that it is too late to turn back now and her uncertainty over her situation is obvious.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1936kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Время генерации страницы 0.06733 секунды с 9 запросами