Old 03-21-2023, 02:59 PM   #55
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Rebecca Peaceful Valley

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Now what Rebecca Contreras got today from Jean Fourne, that must have hurt! Rebecca's nipples were clipped up and I don't even have to mention I guess, that all of her body parts were bound with ropes. But you just don't worry about Rebecca, all women are bitches, so she is one too, and deep inside they know it's all for them! Her pussy was fucked at last, and she cannot say she didn't enjoy being fucked, 'cuz that would be a lie!
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:13
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2653kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca

Back for More Part 2 Varde

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Nikki Darling stunned our staff at first when she came back for a second live feed on Real Time Bondage. Being completely used for hours on end by a crew of merciless handlers who are being advised by some of the sickest minds on the internet, our loyal viewers, is no easy task. And now, in her second installment, you can really see just how much it takes out of a girl. When we return to her she is sitting on the floor looking exhausted. Our staff doesn't know how much more the poor girl can take, but it is our job to find out.
O.T. puts Nikki on top of the cage of Milcah Halili, who only gets to watch and doesn't get to play. He ties Nikki's hands behind her back into a strappado, which he then ties to a rope around her neck, so that every time her arms get tired and she lowers them, she has to choke herself. Our girl is a little overzealous though, and leans into it, lowering her arms intentionally as O.T. vibrates her pussy and punches her stomach. In no time at all she is in tears and cumming hard and loud against the hitachi.
Then our handlers move Nikki so that she is sat in mid air, held up by her two legs which are spread and cuffed to wooden posts on either side of her. A collar around her neck is attached to a chain leash which pulls it up just a little too high so she is being perpetually lightly choked. Her arms are bent behind her over a wooden pole and tied in place. Now the handlers have free reign to interrogate her, vibrating or caning her harder when she talks back or gives an answer they don't like.
Duration: 55:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back for More Part 2

Penny's Test - Part 2 Opportunity

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With Penny now seated I stand behind her and slap grope her tits... readying them for some bondage. I remove her gag and her neckrope and then I grab her by her hair with one hand and continue slap groping her tits with my other hand. I think they're about ready to be tied. I gag Penny tightly with and Ace bandage and then I bind up her tits nice and tight. I take a few moments to slap flick her freshly bound tits before I start adding more rope. Soon I have her upper bound and her arms in a reverse prayer. I have another gag in mind before I hogtie her, so I remove her cleave gag. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 945.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 2

Leeches Ciudad Lerdo

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, -thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around.
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches

Hotel Maid Vicious Vamp Caught by Security part 1 Deaver

I make the gag extra severe just for fun, before removing it and replacing it with a strict panel harness gag.
Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24801kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hotel Maid Vicious Vamp Caught by Security part 1

Bound For Sex Rossford

Release Year: 2023
For over 2 hrs. 40 mins., watch Jillian Janson, Sara Luvv, Samantha Hayes and Dahlia Sky get their share of blindfolds, silk ropes and hard cocks! These sex freaks can't wait to be tied up tight and fucked just right. We hope you're ready, because tonight, we're all Bound For Sex!
Duration: 2:39:35
Video: 720x396, AVC (H.264), 1103kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound For Sex

Mittelalterliche Hexentortur Troisdorf

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: German
It´s all about darkness, dolls, vassals, and cute females with natural bodies and big boobs. Chicks tortured by inquisition – whipping, beating, needles in flesh, sexual wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage
Duration: 1:14:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 819.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mittelalterliche Hexentortur

Время генерации страницы 0.02561 секунды с 9 запросами