View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 02:58 PM   #52
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Illustrious Rogue Captured Neckroped Hogtied and Gagged Tight pt 1 New Manchester

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23600kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illustrious Rogue Captured Neckroped Hogtied and Gagged Tight pt 1

Cowgirl - Cowtest part 1 Naylor

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl - Cowtest part 1

Molly and the Anvil Killingworth

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Torture
Okay, so I been watching her at night, watching the gold light of her window streaming into darkness, and the shadows that crawl along the roofline. But she was the one that come on to me, all prettified in that short little dress showing her tits round and pointy and hard, the twitch of that saucy ass leaving a trail of cunt so thick, a man gets lost in a fog, can't keep his mind where it belongs. She was the devil dressed like a whore. She might of looked like the girl next door, but she weren't nothing but a whore.
Duration: 35:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Molly and the Anvil

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2 Narragansett

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the . It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 1 Kreamer

Chi Chi's captor walks her into a small shed with her arms bound behind her back. He shoves her up against a post and ties her to it at her waist. He ties a thin length of twine into her hair and ties it to a ring bolted at the top of the post. He ties a rope to each ankle and then pulls her ankles apart and ties them off to rings bolted to the floor. He is soon oiling down her tight tan body. He works it in by hand, roughly groping her tits and ass as he does. He steps away for a while and watches his bound captive struggle and moan. As good as she looks, he realizes that something isn't quite right. He returns and releases her waist and ankles. He turns her around and reties her wrists around the post. He pulls a shop rag out of his pocket and shoves it in Chi Chi's mouth. He wraps clear tape around her head and mouth to make sure it stays there. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 328.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 1

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 2 Moonachie

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I remove my thick heavy leather belt and use it to strap PJ's ass over and over as she mmmpphs and yelps into her gag. I'm far from done with her though...I leave her in her pole bondage and clamped as I bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. Once done, I release her from the post and seat her. I then wrap black tape over her gag to tighten it and make it more effective. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 17:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2956kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 398.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 2

Hazel Hypnotic - Safe House Part 1 Pittsfield

Release Year: 2023
Her delivery method speaks lucidly of where she has been and where she is going. She slowly wakes to a gentle rocking and tug at her body - Confined to a coffin like container lined with foam, a sensory deprivation hood seals her head with a pressure.A built in Anesthesia Mask covers her nose and mouth orifices permitting the fetid air of her confinement to oxygenate her.The sound of her breath rushes into her consciousness - What's on my face - hugging it - squeezing it - sticking to me?She holds her breath - silence. Flexing her body, it is held fast by an unyielding resistance.As her senses slowly reveal an unfathomable state - a waking nightmare materializes. She feels hot - pressure builds throughout her body. Her arms feel numb and will not move.She is tightly wrapped with plastic film and bound with webbing. Her feet, strapped into 6" stiletto heels.Helplessly probing a suffocating darkness, her mind roars over the loud rasps of stale air.
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic - Safe House Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.06626 секунды с 9 запросами