View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 09:31 PM   #29785
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Gay - Glory Days

Video language: English

Take 9 hot, straight marines and put a gloryhole in the latrine and just wait and see what is going to happen next! Dirk Yates brand new Glory Days! I don't care what you look like, because I just love sucking cock! In this new Dirk Yates flick you can expect to see plenty of cock hungry straight military men ready and willing to get down on their knees! All 100% straight, 100% horny, and 100% ready to bust a full load. You don't want to miss out on this Glory Hole suck fest!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:53
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gay - Glory Days

The Bigger The Better

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus, Bareback Monster Cocks
Cast: Dick Casey , Kurt Maddox , Devon LeBron , Jason Mike , Sven Laarson , Yuri Adamov , Marcelo Da Silva
Genres: Bareback, Big Cocks, European, Young Studs, High Definition, Big dick, Facial Cumshot, Uncut, Fingering, Rimming, Black

Who was it who ever said that size wasn't everything? Well, they may have been happy appreciating the average dick, but that's certainly not the case when ites to this horny bunch of supercock-crazed dick hounds! Indeed, these lads aren't happy unless their every orifice is being stretched to the very limit by some of the biggest phalluses on the pla! Kurt Maddox, Sven Laar and Yuri Adamov lead an all-star, dick-lusty band whose only objective is to take cock-worship to a whole new oversized level! You have been warned!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:34:57
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Bigger The Better
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16374 секунды с 9 запросами