Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Alyssa Lynn Nassau

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Alyssa Lynn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
Alyssa Lynn has one of the craziest pairs of tits anyone on our staff or elsewhere has ever seen. They stick out a solid nine inches from her tiny little rib cage and it's honestly a miracle her petite frame can hold them up at all. And Matt Williams is so excited to get his hands on them.
Alyssa's breasts may not be the focus of all of Matt's torment today, but they are absolutely the focal point of their time together, and Matt would like to make that very clear. After getting her undressed, one of the first thing he does to Alyssa is tie her tits off in a rope harness so that they look even rounder and bigger than they usually would.
He ties her ankles and spreads her legs so that her pussy is exposed. Then he drills a pole into the ground, a dildo and a hitachi taped to the end of it. Matt sticks the tip of the dildo inside her and pushes the hitachi up against her clit. Since she's strapped down there's nothing she can do to move away from the sensation as he begins to flog her tits and covers her face with a plastic bag so she can't breathe.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alyssa Lynn

Ht - Crygasms - Blonde Girl AJ Applegate Eskdale

Release Year: 2014
Cast: AJ Applegate, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Making a girl cum is a bit of an art form. It takes more than just a hard cock to get the hottest pieces of ass off. They're used to be desired, pursued, and fucked. They aren't used to being dominated and teased. When they do finally feel the intense satisfaction of orgasmic release it isn't going to be some little tingle in their nether regions. It's going to be an overwhelming explosion of erotic energy.
AJ Applegate, for instance, is a hot blonde that looks like she could have any man she wants. Stick her in a bar and she would have guys falling all over themselves for her attention. But here in our dungeon there is only one man, and she probably wishes he had something else to do, other than tie her up and torment her.
She doesn't know it when it starts, but all of this pain is just to enhance her pleasure. It gets her flowing and releases the kinds of endorphins that will push her orgasms over the top. Then she just has to wait for Jack Hammer to decide that he is ready to give them to her.
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ht - Crygasms - Blonde Girl AJ Applegate

Claire Dames - Hogtied Eastsound

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
We call this piece "Hogtied" as a tribute to one of our favorite
bondage positions but for Claire Dames that will hardly be the extent of her day. She will be bound on her knees, belly, and back; around her legs, tits, arms, and face; and in every other way that Cyd Black can think of. He is going to wind the rope around her in ways she never thought imaginable.
Best of all this bondage is not just for show. It is designed to
maximize his ability to torment her. It leaves her tits open for
nipple pumps, her feet and legs open to caning and her cunt open for so much more. That is really the point of putting Claire in such
restrictive rope work. It keeps vulnerable, exposed, and securely in place for everything that comes after.
Duration: 1:05:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 772.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Dames - Hogtied

Earning Stripes Part 1 Saint Henry

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to better hold her in place. Then he covers her entire face with clothespins until she looks like a porcupine. She is hurting and squirming but the pain cannot possibly compare to the level of humiliation she is currently experiencing. Matt's a nice guy, though, he wants her to have some fun, so he takes out his hitachi vibrator and puts it right on her clit. Uncomfortable whimpers turn into moans and it's all Dresden needs to get her ready for the rest of her live feed.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

London River - Pain It Forward: Leaded Glens Fork

Release Year: 2018
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do. Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament. This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross. As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River - Pain It Forward: Leaded

Время генерации страницы 0.03378 секунды с 9 запросами