View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 03:11 PM   #2
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 4 Sunds

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Heavy rocks are hung from the ends of Rachel's nipple nooses, and then I retie her legs apart farther and tighter. Her gag is made much more severe when I add multiple wraps of black tape. I don't stop there though. I continue taping her head to the post, limiting her overall movement even more. I nose hook her next. The whimpering really starts now. Once again, I sit back for a while and watch Rachel suffer. After a while, I realize I forgot the crotchrope.That comes next, and is pulled tight and tied off to another post in front of her. Rachel is being pulled in all directions at this point. By this time both her nipple nooses have slowly slid off. I replace them with some heavy steel clamps. I once again leave Rachel to struggle and moan. This is where Part 4 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 778.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 4

Naughty Hottie Teams Up With One Of Her Sexy Girlfriends Akers

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Angell Summers, Aryan Augustine and Destiny Dixon
Genres: Strap-on, Lesbian, Threesome, Dominance
Video language: English
Destiny Dixon decides to team up with one of her friends Angela Summers to punish her another slutty friend Aryan Augustine who flirts with the guy Destiny likes.
Destiny Dixon liked Kevin very much and this is why she told her friend, Aryan Augustine, about her sympathy for him. Unfortunately for poor Destiny, Aryan turned out to be one of the horniest girls in the city.
So, she forgot about Destiny totally and seduced Kevin into making sex. In order to revenge on her friend, Destiny talked Angela into giving Aryan a good lesson.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Hottie Teams Up With One Of Her Sexy Girlfriends

Spanking Desires Bull Shoals

Release Year: 2023
In a peaceful bedroom these two lustful ladies are about to embark on a painfully erotic journey as they spank each other into submission - This mistress will not stop until all her little whores' asses are bright red - because in her world pleasure equals pain. Come join the punishment.
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Desires

Arabella Banded udders Cashtown

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
You can see them get pumped beyond the white rim of the milking cups, which means they get stretched more than 3 times, even with banded udders! Arabella can also take Huge ballgags. She’s often not too happy about her situation, so she needs constant bondage and even a chastity belt, but that’s only a minor issue. Hard super stretching milking on the milking bed with banded udders
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14691kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabella Banded udders

Office Politics Girls Out West Osakis

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Girls Out West
Cast: Panda, Dulcie
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Hairy, Lesbian, Domination, BBW, Big ass, rimming, pussy eating
When boss lady Panda finds photo evidence of someone's pussy where it doesn't belong it's time to inspect all of her dirty-minded, sexy secretaries! Panties down and legs spread! Little sex fiend Dulcie is the culprit and it's time for punishment. Getting one leg up on the desk, Panda buries her face into her naughty, hairy cunt to show her who is boss! If this isn't enough of a lesson may be bending Dulcie over her desk and eating her hairy tight ass will teach her. Moaning in delight her pussy is dripping from pleasure as her legs quiver in her thigh-high pantyhose. Misbehaving in the office has the consequence of intense orgasms. Dominant Panda may look little but her giant tits are a mighty tool when burying someone's face in them!
Duration: 34:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1545kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 425.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Politics Girls Out West

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 2 Vidal

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With her elbows untied, there is enough room for her arms to go around the thick post. I lift her up and she straightens her arms out so they can slide around the post. I lower her and continue manhandling my captive. I strap her to the post with wet leather straps. As they dry they will keep getting tighter. I rope her ankles and pull them out and back, where they are tied off to stakes in the ground. Her gag is tightened up even more when I tie it around the post and cinch it.
Duration: 8:08

File size: 363.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 2

The Client - Part 1 Newborn

I set up shop in a modest hotel room and place an ad. It doesn't take long before I have my first client. Women who need and/or crave punishment and discipline seem to seek me out. I don't ask reasons and I don't get names. The anonymity is part of the allure. My client shows up and I immediately ask for the payment. I lead her over to a chair. I get a feel of her tits. and I know that some breast bondage and abuse are in her future. I bind her wrists behind her back and then I tie her at the waist to the chair. I pull her tits free from her shirt. I grope and manhandle them before I gag her with a pump gag. I clover clamp her nipples. I pull them tight and then tie them together after running the string up around the back of her neck. This is a small taste of whats to come. She moans and drools as I add more rope to her legs. I blindfold her before I remove the pump gag. The clamps are removed as well, before more ropes are added to secure her to the chair. A shop rag is shoved in her mouth and then secured with tape. I have a little fun as I draw some eye balls on her white blindfold. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 16:49

File size: 755.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Client - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.04285 секунды с 9 запросами