View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 03:10 PM   #5
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Tit Torture for Riley Jane Centerport

The clip opens with a ski-masked man stuffing an entire roll of gauze into Riley's mouth and then wrapping clear tape around her head to keep it there. Riley's wrists are ziptied. Her ankles are ziptied to the front legs of the chair and a black belt secures her at her waist to the chair. Her captor leaves her, but soon returns. He binds her right tit with thin black twine. He then manhandles her and slaps her bound tit a bit. Her left tit gets the same treatment. He adds more twine to both, pulling them up and around the back of her neck. Once again he grabs her under her chin with one and and uses his other hand to slap her bound tits. More twine and more tit slapping as Riley screams and yelps through her gag. He now uses more twine to tie her 2 bound tits together. A little more tit slapping ensues before he makes her bondage a little more secure by means of more black straps. He then walks over with a long handled thin wooden paddle. He seems to take delight in Riley's yelps and screams as her smacks her bound tits, pussy, and inner thighs with it. He uses his nails to scratch her tits and gives them a few more hand slaps before walking away. Riley's captor hovers over her with some heavy duty clamps. Riley moans nervously through her gag as he starts to apply them to her bound tits, but he walks away. He is back shortly though and this time he does apply them. He puts 2 on each tit and Riley doesn't seem to like them at all. They start to slide off as Riley's tits are bound so tight. He slaps her tits and pussy and one almost falls off, so he puts it back. He then starts poking her tits with wooden skewers. The tears start flowing at this point. He even gives her clit some quick attention with the pointy sticks. He flicks her bound tits before leaving her again. Poor Riley is left to endure the clamps and her bondage for a while. Her captor finally returns. The clamps have slowly been sliding off and they are painfully pinching just the tiniest bit of skin. One has slid-den completely off. He uses a ziptie and welds her knees together with the evil nylon strap. Another black strap is added before he removes the clamps. A few more black straps add to her bondage. Duct tape is wrapped around her mouth tightening her gag. He places a plastic bag over her hands and duct tapes it in place. After a while, he removes her breast bondage and gag. He has other plans for her tits and Riley is soon wishing that he had left them bound in twine when he starts tightening hose clamps on them. He re-gags her with a large sponge and clear tape. He then tightens the hose clamps even more. He uses several more zipties on her elbows and forearms. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:03:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture for Riley Jane

Beauty Teen Blonde Gets Welcome Punishment Ingonish

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Graias
Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Poor girl's unfortunate fate on the bench has not come to an end yet. This time she has to face the spread bar. Dr Lomp fixes her both feet to the edges of the bar, widely open, and gets her poor pussy completely exposed to any cruel punishment. Now he can whip her inner legs and smooth pussy as much as he desires. Sweet beauty Mia has got nothing in her hands than bear the punishment and silently cry. Her sobbing doesn't work on Dr Lomp's mercy, and it just causes us to get more joy from the scene. Young chick Mia will keep on being punished and humiliated, and she knows that this is what she deserves.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 15648kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauty Teen Blonde Gets Welcome Punishment

Dixon Mason - Hobble Skirt Glenmora

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Many women will tolerate pain for a short time if the money is right. Dixon doesn't give a fuck about the money. Sure she gets paid like any other model, but she's a true masochist. When you inflict pain, her eyes glaze over and her pussy becomes soaking wet. Without pain Dixon's vagina remains dry and the rest of Dixon is bored, frustrated and unhappy.
As Dixon is a key member of the staff here, we simply cannot have her wandering around bored, frustrated and unhappy. She might take out her frustrations on the rest of us. The path is clear. She must have all holes stuffed with inflatable dildos, arms bound, legs hobbled, body whipped and tits clamped. Only then, and after she is made to orgasm repeatedly, will the sexual tension finally begin to ebb from her body.
Duration: 50:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason - Hobble Skirt

Katharine Cane - Caned and Trained Oberhausen

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Katharine Cane is a porcelain bondage Dollie that looks too beautiful to truly be a filthy slut, but Rain knows better. Rain knows under that beneath those big eyes and delicate features lurks a raging ass slut, and today she is going to bring it out. But before Katharine can get the ass pounding she so badly craves, she is going to have to earn it.
Rain puts her through her paces with a vicious crotch rope and hard flogging. Clothespins are applied on her tender flesh and caned off while she whimpers for mercy. Katharine is so sensitive that even the hitachi is torture. The vibrations are so intense that she begs for floggings instead. Rain gets turned on by Katharine's suffering and uses her face as a seat.
Only after Rain is completely satisfied that she has rung every drop out of her bondage Dollie does she reach for her strap-on. She fucks Katharine into next week with a truly epic ass pounding that has her cross-eyed and gasping. Katharine is a keeper, well-trained and as useful a fucktoy as you could possibly ask for. Looks like Rain has a new pet.
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katharine Cane - Caned and Trained

Uniform Girl Mode

Studio: Cinemagic
Whip, such as the storm that struck violently on the buttocks of secretarial uniform livestock s! Face Slapping round trip of about the shape of the face changes is bondage! Pain everything! Intense sexual Torture for the first time everything is born. However masochist sexual feeling of genuine bloom soon!
Duration: 2:40:15
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1280kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniform Girl

London River - Pain It Forward: Leaded Noatak

Release Year: 2018
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do. Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament. This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross. As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River - Pain It Forward: Leaded

IR Insex Lane - Lorelei Lee North Plains

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lorelei Lee is having a relaxing day at home. She's cleaned some, cooked some, and has just eaten when she decides it's time to take a long luxurious bath with her new bath bomb. She fills up the tub with nice hot water, climbs in and drops the bomb. As all the water turns color, however, she starts to cough, and then to lose consciousness. As her vision fades, she sees a man with a hazmat suit walk in, and before she goes out, he grabs her.
Lorelei wakes up shackled to a hospital bed by her wrists and ankles. She tries to scream but there is a cloth jammed into her mouth, held there with tape. The gag girl really starts freaking out when the man in the hazmat suit comes back. He introduces himself as Doctor O.T. and says he is there to get a few samples. She wriggles and writhes as he takes , and then swabs the inside of her pussy.
Next she finds herself in a medical examination chair, her feet stuck in stirrups and her legs spread. Doctor London River comes in and sticks a metal plug in her ass, and then starts vibrating her pussy with a hitachi. Some of his methods seem questionable at best, bordering on downright absurd, but the good doctors are stuck in their ways. They absolutely need to make sure this girl isn't sick, and if she is they have to help her get better. The only way to do this, of course, is through electroshock therapy.
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Insex Lane - Lorelei Lee

Время генерации страницы 0.09475 секунды с 9 запросами