Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Earning Stripes Part 2 Comayaguela

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Dresden is a filthy little slut and she knows it. Or if she didn't before it is going to be made painfully clear to her by the end of her time with us. As everyone knows the best way to make someone really look at themselves and who they are as a person is to break them all the way down to their core, so that is exactly what our handlers are going to do. First through complete abject humiliation, and then through pure, simple, terrible pain.
Dresden starts out this session in the racks with her legs and arms spread, her entire naked body completely exposed to us. The next step is to make her look as ridiculous as possible. Two of our handlers take turns covering Dresden's face in spit. Her makeup runs down her face with the streams of saliva. It is absolutely disgusting and she looks pitiful. But that isn't enough. We remove her fake eyelashes and put them on her upper lip like a false mustache. It's clear from looking at her that she knows just how silly she looks and she doesn't like it very much.
Then it's time for the pain portion of Dresden's day with us. We suspend her from the ceiling by her wrists, just high enough that she is to stand on her tip toes and her whole body looks stretched out. Our two handlers then each take out a whip and start tearing into the soft flesh of her tits and her back. Each time one of the lashes lands on one of her nipples, Dresden recoils and shrieks. But it's not over until O.T. canes that fine ass of hers. She squirms away but there is only so far you can go when you are chained in place. Soon enough her body is covered up and down with marks from the abuse she's been receiving. And we haven't even gotten to her feet yet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 2

The Revenge Domination For Cute Teen Renata Mc Crory

Release Year: 2020
Studio: G
Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Well, we know that Renata is a sweet brat, loves to play games, but she is also a true professional. After the last punishments, she would be expected to quit and last the scene. But no, she is a brave girl, she told that she is ready for everything Dr. Lomp prepared for her. She is to receive bitter whip hits on her front side, she will hell suffer, she will cry out a lot, but she never will lose her submission. Let's enjoys tears drop down from Renata's baby face.
Duration: 22:33
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Revenge Domination For Cute Teen Renata

Over the Moon - Isabel Moon Amalfi

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Isabel tries to act apprehensive, but secretly she's over the moon about being tied up. She just can't help the cheesy smile playing across her face as she's bound to helplessness. She bites her lip indicating her arousal. Her feet twist and she bounces her knee.
She's gagged and exposed, hogtied and arched, vibrated and spanked, tit tied and spread. Its obvious from her treatment how much she's enjoying her bondage. She struggles and whines, but it's all in good fun.
She's bound in strappado with her ass exposed up in the air. She's ripe for the beating and having her holes filled. With a finger in her ass and a vibrator on her clit she cums hard; drooling all over the table.
Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Over the Moon - Isabel Moon

Earning Stripes Part 1 Blanchard

Cast: Dresden
Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to better hold her in place. Then he covers her entire face with clothespins until she looks like a porcupine. She is hurting and squirming but the pain cannot possibly compare to the level of humiliation she is currently experiencing. Matt's a nice guy, though, he wants her to have some fun, so he takes out his hitachi vibrator and puts it right on her clit. Uncomfortable whimpers turn into moans and it's all Dresden needs to get her ready for the rest of her live feed.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

Broke Ass Bitch - Bella Rossi Circle

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Bella Rossi is fucking around with things above her pay grade. Her boyfriend sent her to go pick up a package from some "friends" of his, but he didn't tell her that it was going to cost her everything. The dealer takes one look at her and knows exactly how this exchange is supposed to go down. He asks for the money, but he can tell she isn't carrying that kind of cash with her. He's got back up and she's all alone, so one way or another, this man is getting what he's owed.
The next thing Bella knows she's upside down and her hands are locked into some kind of metal cans. Her magnificent tits are tied off and she has no clue what the hell is about to happen to her. She needs to work off thousands of dollars worth of debt, and she is going to start now. Matt Williams hasn't discussed the payment plan with her, but it goes a little something like this. He's going to whip her, cane her, fuck her with a machine, and make her cum, and when he feels like he's gotten his money's worth he'll hand her the package and send her on her way. If she likes what she's had today she can always come back for more.
Duration: 38:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broke Ass Bitch - Bella Rossi

Betty Bi La Russell

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!
But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be there against their will at all and considering the way they tolerate the pain, they must be trained. That made it more acceptable to me as I don't mind if people like to get some pain for their pleasure. Every taste is in nature...
So, to make myself clear: I am not into such S&M action! I like sex when it is about pleasing the partner not about pain! Keep this in mind while reading, okay?
You could be afraid that I give a good rate to this film because I did not pay for it and Erosmedia would have a deal with me. This is not the case! Erosmedia did not request a review. I have a good contact with Maria who is working for them and she sent me the sample without any special request. Period!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Betty Bi

Natalie & Nike - Welcome Lomp's Castings Norvelt

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Natalie, Nike
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Natalie has a fit body and a curvy ass. She puts binder clips on her tits and endures some whipping and caning. Lomp whips her front and back, canes her ass. Nike is a beautiful girl that has starred in several Graias scenes. Here she's trying out for Graias. She has binder clips on nipples and gets whipped on her tits and ass. Her soles are zapped with a zapper. She cries a little bit.
Duration: 33:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalie & Nike - Welcome Lomp's Castings

Время генерации страницы 0.03415 секунды с 9 запросами