Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Crybaby Part 1 - Mercy West, Abigail Dupree Bel Alton

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mercy West, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
Video language: English
Mercy West is hot. Like, really hot. Watch the way that she moves when she strips naked for us. She is not as innocent as she looks. Any girl that shakes her ass like that has had some practice.
Of course, where as some men and women may see such a hot piece of ass and become obsessed with fucking her, we take one look at her and decide that she would look better with a few bruises. Ok... more than a few. We put her into some rough bondage. We're talking about pulling her arms back up into an intense strappado, then pulling her tits down with heavily weighted nipple clamps. It opens up her ass to a caning she won't forget. It lets us run crotch rope through her legs and apply pressure to her clit.
Mercy is pretty damn limber, too. We're going to be putting her into some ridiculous positions today. That's why we do these shows, to see if the hottest girls in the world can handle the most extreme bondage on the Internet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crybaby Part 1 - Mercy West, Abigail Dupree

Cindy Crawford - Misused Mee-Maw Bell Buckle

Cast: Cindy Crawford
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, DP, Double Penetrarion, MILF, Blonde, Natural Tits, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Puke
Mee-maw got on her knees and let us take her mouth and neck like it was a sex toy. They fucked the hell out of it and she was a mess. Then the fucked her asshole and DP'd her and took it straight from her ass into her mee-maw mouth. They relived themselves in her mouth, too. She drank it like geritol. She took 4 giant loads to her face and sat there dumbfounded. She ate all of the cum and the drizzle from the whore bowl.
Duration: 56:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Crawford - Misused Mee-Maw

London River - Pain It Forward: Leaded Retsof

Release Year: 2018
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do. Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament. This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross. As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River - Pain It Forward: Leaded

Bride to Lust Dia Zerva Hickam AFB

Release Year: 2010
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Dia Zerva got married to the man of her dreams but he quickly sold her into a nightmare. He needed the cash and she was the only thing he had that Dee wanted. Now she has to endure the rest of her life as a suffering sex slave. Dee has always wanted one of her very own, not so much for her personal use, but because renting them out can be so much fun. Now that she has Dia all she needs to do is get her ready for the auction block
Duration: 57:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 642.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bride to Lust Dia Zerva

Earning Stripes Part 1 Saint Leonard

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to better hold her in place. Then he covers her entire face with clothespins until she looks like a porcupine. She is hurting and squirming but the pain cannot possibly compare to the level of humiliation she is currently experiencing. Matt's a nice guy, though, he wants her to have some fun, so he takes out his hitachi vibrator and puts it right on her clit. Uncomfortable whimpers turn into moans and it's all Dresden needs to get her ready for the rest of her live feed.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

Bitch Training In Pandora's Dungeon Cabral

Cast: Princess Amira, Princess Nikki Cruel, Slave Phil, Slave Alex
Genres: Femdom, Footfetish, foot fetish, foot worship, foot smelling, Spitting, Humiliation, Chastity Cage, Strap-On, strapon, Bisexual, Bisex, Young mistress, Double Domination, Tattoos & Piercing
The Dungeon of Mistress Pandora is a unique place hidden in the countryside, somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Only real slaves have access to the dungeon, the most motivated of them, the hard-liners, the pure masochists, those who come for slavery sessions during a week-end, one whole week or even more, those who love to be locked in a cage and to serve as cock holes or human toilets according to the whims of their Mistresses, Phil and Alex make part of this very exclusive club… Amira and Nikki Cruel are 2 dommes born in Budapest, used to humiliate and exploits men since they turned 18, they travel all over the world to make BDSM session and this time, they are in Pandora’s dungeon with the firm intention of domination both sluts we already introduced. The first bitch – Phil – is on the cage, the second one – Alex – is inside. Alex is licking the right foot of Mistress Amira through the bars while she’s giving her left foot to worship to Phil under the control of Mistress Nikki Cruel. Blonde, tanned skin, Nikki is the dominatrix you dream about at night when you wank in your bed, imagine her spits on the foot of her friend Amira and you who lick the saliva on and between the toes… Now imagine you’re locked in the cage wearing a mask, a big black strapon through the grids, « suck the cock and watch her foot » while the other slave is swallowing the spits of both dominatrixes. They let you out of the cage just to worship Amira’s feet, you from the top, the other sub from the bottom « now show how much you appreciate her feet ». Both sluts are greedy to show how they need to be humiliated…
Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14776kbps
Audio: 384kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Training In Pandora's Dungeon

Время генерации страницы 0.11843 секунды с 9 запросами