Old 03-20-2023, 02:47 PM   #2
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Stocking Stuffers - Alana Cruise, Lauren Phillips Hanska

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
O.T. and Matt Williams are going to have a very happy holiday this year, and since they're such good friends, they've gotten each other matching presents: women to inflict their sickest desires upon. O.T. got Matt a lovely blonde named Alana Cruise who can take all the beatings he can dish out, and Matt in turn got him a sexy saucy read head named Lauren Phillips whose tits are just aching for a squeeze.
Matt ropes Alana down to a Saint Andrew's cross with a ball gag stuffed into her mouth, so that her legs and her lips are held open for him. She is wearing a tight blue dress, which he generously cuts little holes in for her nipples to poke through, then slices off the little black panties she had on under it. Then he hooks some suction cups up onto them and pumps them up so they get swollen and sensitive. Matt takes a flogger and beats her bare pussy. After he removes the rest of her dress, he takes out a single tail and starts whipping her tits. Then it's time for her to have a little fun of her own, as he takes out the hitachi and vibrates her clit.
After that it is O.T.'s turn to try out his new gift. He starts her out tied down on top of a box, her ankles tied so that her feet are pulled back next to either side of her head and her pussy is exposed. He clips clothespins on her tits and down her stomach along strings. Then he inserts a metal pussy hook inside of her and sticks the tip of the celebrator right on her clit to vibrate it with precision and intensity until she orgasms and squirts all over the place.
He ties over her breasts and attaches that harness to a hair tie, then lights a candle and lets the hot wax drip all over her body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stocking Stuffers - Alana Cruise, Lauren Phillips

I Caught My Wife Fucking The Help! vol.05 - Lauren Philips Shanks

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Jay Romero
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Ass, Lingerie, Stockings, straight, caucasian, pussy eating
Video language: English
After heading her way along the pool, Rebecca escalades the situation with fine slow dancing and teasing when Steve.
Duration: 39:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17302kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Caught My Wife Fucking The Help! vol.05 - Lauren Philips

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1 Nu Mine

Purple Jade looks hot in her short tight skirt, heels, and pantyhose, but she is not tied up, so I decide that I must remedy that. With her hands bound behind her back, I grab her by her hair and guide her in. I grope, manhandle, smack her ass. A large white ballgag is strapped tightly in her mouth. I rip her blouse open and now grope and slap her exposed tits for a while. I snip away the rest of her blouse and then strip her of her skirt, before applying a very tight crotchrope. I step away and enjoy watching her squirm and moan for a short while, before adding many more feet of rope. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

Office Politics Girls Out West Gibson City

Studio: Girls Out West
Cast: Panda, Dulcie
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Hairy, Lesbian, Domination, BBW, Big ass, rimming, pussy eating
When boss lady Panda finds photo evidence of someone's pussy where it doesn't belong it's time to inspect all of her dirty-minded, sexy secretaries! Panties down and legs spread! Little sex fiend Dulcie is the culprit and it's time for punishment. Getting one leg up on the desk, Panda buries her face into her naughty, hairy cunt to show her who is boss! If this isn't enough of a lesson may be bending Dulcie over her desk and eating her hairy tight ass will teach her. Moaning in delight her pussy is dripping from pleasure as her legs quiver in her thigh-high pantyhose. Misbehaving in the office has the consequence of intense orgasms. Dominant Panda may look little but her giant tits are a mighty tool when burying someone's face in them!
Duration: 34:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1545kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 425.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Politics Girls Out West

Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 3 Seneca Castle

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Once Chi Chi's captor has removed most of the rope on her body. He starts taping her up. He wraps tape around her waist and then tightly pulls it up between her legs. He continues wrapping tape down her legs, and then back up again. He unties her wrists from around the post and orders her to her knees. he tapes her wrists and forearms. He then continues taping... wrap after wrap are added as her arms are solidly taped to her body. He rolls her onto her side and orders her to struggle, which she does. At the very end of the clip he returns and hoods her with a nylon stocking. The clip ends shortly after that.
Duration: 17:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 387.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 3

Wife cant wait hubby back from work Snellville

Studio: ManyFF.com
Milf in stockings masturbating till orgasm. Watch homemade sex tapes with real-life beautiful girlfriends and gorgeous wives at ManyFF. Only amateur sex action!
Duration: 8:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3829kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 243.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wife cant wait hubby back from work

XConfessions - Eat With Me Harsens Island

Studio: XConfessions
Cast: Julia Roca, Marc Morato
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass, pussy eating
Sexy fuck with the cook of the magnificent feast! Julia returns the favor, worshipping Marc 's feet and pantyhose legs the same way.
Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3925kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: XConfessions - Eat With Me

Время генерации страницы 0.12473 секунды с 9 запросами