Old 03-20-2023, 07:30 AM   #1192
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default High School Reject

High School Reject

Model: MavenMay
Genre: Verbal Humiliation, Virgin Humiliation, SPH, Brat Girls, Verbal Hardcore Humiliation, ManyVids
Description: You are such a loser!! Youu2019ve been the laughing stock your entire life. With that ugly face, fat body, and awkward personality. Youu2019ve given up on getting a girlfriend because youu2019ve been rejected and laughed at every single time youu2019ve tried you canu2019t deal with the hurt and disappointment so youu2019ve given up. How pathetic! To make things even worse for you, you have a tiny micro penis. A whopping 3 inches. My middle finger is bigger than you! High school was the worst though. All the guys laughing at your tiny dick in the locker room when you had to get changed for PE. Even the teacher laughed at you!! Walking in the halls, hot girls would point their finger and laugh at you. You were pushed to your knees at lunchtime to hand over your lunch money to popular girls like me. It was humiliating. Exhilarating. And now you are going to do it all again as an adult. ,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:08
Size: 0,2 GB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12512 секунды с 9 запросами