View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 02:19 PM   #5
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Penthouse pet Olive Glass is treated to the full treatment and it's brutal Ahmeek

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Olive Glass, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, High Heels, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Cock Sucking, Deepthroat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Gagging, Orgasm, Squirt, Sybian, Stockings, Throat Boarding
Video language: English
Penthouse pet Olive Glass is treated to the full Sexually Broken treatment and it's brutal! Welcome Penthouse Pet Olive Glass to the pages of Sexaully Broken. This stunning beauty is about to get fucked up! Bound helpless on a Sybian, in a custom metal device, we send poor Olive into subspace pretty quickly. Being vibrated to several orgasms why being professionally face fucked does it every time. In minutes Olive is a drooling vacant eyes suck slut wondering what the fuck just happened. The boys then proceed to bind our Penthouse pet into a couple more custom rigs. So many screaming orgasms, so much drool, so much cock down the throat, in the end Olive is just a drooling mess, dripping out of every hole, cock and dazed!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penthouse pet Olive Glass is treated to the full treatment and it's brutal

Peril On The Plank of Pain Steeleville

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BrutalMaster
Peril is a masochist that needs to suffer which is how she finds herself in HELL! strapped to an old plank, in chains, drooling past a ball gag and screaming in agony. It is not by chance, it is by design, her own. In this instance, the slut is caned until her ass and thighs look like a — well— something with angry red welt stripes whatever that might be. Actually, it looks exactly like her ass, which is kind of fitting. The look on her face as the punishment progresses tells it all, and the telling is about nothing but pain.
Duration: 27:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18353kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peril On The Plank of Pain

Dirty Chai Deserved Mysore

Studio: BrutalMaster
She screams, cries, and moans but in the end, she knows she deserved to suffer. If you don’t believe that, you can hear her say it, more than once. Dirty Chai needs pain, she needs humiliation and degradation, she needs to suffer.And that is what she did in Hell!’s Dungeon– suffer for your enjoyment and pleasure. She looks like a hanging piece of meat, her tits hanging out, clamped to increase her pain. And then the reticulating saw with the huge dildo makes an appearance, and you can’t imagine the noises this cunt makes.This is what happens to slut-meat deep in the bowels of a place most people would never want to go. This is how we use a cunt here, and this is how she knows she deserves to be used.Dirty Chai, in Hell! just what she Deserved.
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18372kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Chai Deserved

Tool - Star Reidville

Genres: BDSM, bondage
Every tool has a distinct sound. There is a kind of whistle a whip moves through the air. Canes are heavier and make a smacking sound when they land. Star adds her own, equally unique, audio tracks. Dee wants to hear her scream.
The most intense things happen in the most intense positions. Dee crucifies Star upside down. It is the perfect position for the most powerful orgasms of her life. The rushes to her head, giving her a rush that multiplies every sensation, both from the vibrator, and from the cane.
Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tool - Star

Sexual Disgrace Vip Perfect Hot Exellent Unreal Collection. Part 5. Desha

I think he heard me struggling. He walked in, grabbed my head and widened my mouth with his massive dick. I've never seen one so big. I wouldn't know what to do with it. I definitely learned how to use my throat. He kept pushing his dick in deeper and deeper, faster and harder. I teared up instantly, spit pouring out of my mouth as I gagged over and over.

Total size: 6.5 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Disgrace Vip Perfect Hot Exellent Unreal Collection. Part 5.

Temporary Indisposed! Prey Veng

Ashley is a temporary worker who keeps getting grabbed, bound and gagged by her unbalanced roommate. The luckless lady is bound and gagged after working as a secretary, nurse's aide, waitress, workout instructor, mail and other professional pursuits. Lots of on-screen tying and gagging of one of Harmony's all-time buxom bondagettes.
Format: avi
Duration: 56:32
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2437kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Temporary Indisposed!

Abigail Dupree (Stilted Pain) Valley Grove

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Predicament, Feet Whipping, Paddle, Hooded, Rope, Educational, Psychology, Master, Discipline, extreme, Consensual, Sadism, Masochism
Most will never understand the BDSM Master⁄slave dynamic and that is okay! This document was shot early in the training of sex slave SLRN #525-871-465. Predicament BDSM with the slave standing, balancing on blocks of wood. Tasked not to fall off or she will receive a beating. Her Master whips her feet to tray and knock her off balance, Manhandles her and paddles her legs and ass.Can you see why she should not fall off the blocks... Could be very dangerous for her id she did. A touching moment at the end shows you the trusting bond between Master and his slave as she recite her slaves creed to her Master. The Consensual Non-Consent is very revealing, very apparent that the bond is strong. Skinner - Operant Conditioning applied here as a fundamental principle in the classical BDSM Master⁄slave concubine. Though not his intent, this theory was first described by B. F. Skinner 1938, an American psychologist. It Involves applying reinforcement or punishment after a behavior and focuses on strengthening or weakening voluntary behaviors. Here applied by training the slave, the sex slave training has this foundational conditioning concept as a corner stone in discipline and the removal of previous self identity. -How Operant Conditioning Works Operant (or instrumental) conditioning focuses on using either reinforcement or punishment to increase or decrease a behavior. Through this process, an association is formed between the behavior and the consequences for that behavior. For example, imagine that a trainer is trying to teach a to fetch a ball. When the successful chases and picks up the ball, the receives praise as a reward. When the animal fails to retrieve the ball, the trainer withholds the praise. Eventually, the forms an association between his behavior of fetching the ball and receiving the desired reward.
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 927.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree (Stilted Pain)

Время генерации страницы 0.11149 секунды с 9 запросами